Reviews for THE CHAMP AND THE INTERVIEWER
Maria-CenaLOVER chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I actually ADORE this story. I know its out of the blue v

But I'm kinda new to this fanfiction stuff :)
jarialicious chapter 24 . 3/23/2010
wow it was g8 chp da fight was amazing specially i love da flirting moment u rock u r my fav writer
othchick11 chapter 24 . 3/2/2010
Update soon!
othchick11 chapter 23 . 8/10/2009
I absolutely love the story so far! Please update soon!
takerschick chapter 23 . 4/29/2009
omg it is about time...i totally forgot about this story..it been so long...awesome update as usual...please update soon.
andreeacristianarusu chapter 22 . 3/13/2009
please! please make an end... don't let the story like that... just one chapter with the end PLEASE!
othchick7 chapter 22 . 1/27/2009
I absolutely love this story! You must finish it! I really want to know what happens. I am checking off all of the boxes at the bottom. This story is just so good!
Gawjuzdiva chapter 22 . 1/4/2009
Aw poor John should've just given Maria what she wanted lol

Can't wait to read what happens next, Awsome Chapter as usual !
marbyxjoexbatista chapter 22 . 11/15/2008
i really love ur works! esp. this one ...please continue this.,...i've been waiting for this for years,tnx alot! God bless~!
takerschick chapter 22 . 6/12/2008
ok i think maria is going overboard with all this emotionaal shit...i have known four people who were pregant and never like that...anywys your story...updte ASAP
schmackie chapter 22 . 6/12/2008
YAY! you updated! so, that chapter was good and long! but i thought it was kinda funny how they were always talking about pregnant women always being hory and John's 'high sex drive'. i heard somewhere that he's like a man whore and never turned down sex! so it's true! anyway, please update soon!

]
Gawjuzdiva chapter 21 . 4/27/2008
This story is so cute, I love how sweet John is with Maria.

Can't wait to read the next chapter
schmackie chapter 21 . 4/12/2008
This chapter was amazing. I'm not gonna lie. I cried like twice! ]. Update soon!
takerschick chapter 21 . 4/10/2008
its about god dam time ypopu put those to back together. i am glad that maria haas people to help her out with the baby. update as quick as you can.
mltjrbabe chapter 20 . 4/8/2008
This is one of my faves. I started reading it in the beginning and lost the link so i just caught up with like 10 chapters. I love it! I can't wait to see what John's reaction is to Maria's pregnancy and her thoughts too. Awesome story :)