Reviews for Karen the Kidnapper
kittenamos chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
A Gil Grissom wannabe? You watch CSI too? I love the TV series!

Anyways, I love how you added in the shows humor to the story. I really like this so far. :D
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 12 . 2/4/2011
LOL! I was vair confused at the bit with all the alternate endings until I realised what was happening, but it was very clever, carrying on the dark humour of the whole fic.

I loved that Jim got Pam's name on his chest and I really liked how you made Karen a bit human under all the crazyness.

Brilliant fic!

:D
Jood2395 chapter 12 . 3/7/2009
I loved this.
jonalyn chapter 12 . 3/11/2008
classic. i applaud you. totally hilarious!
PJHarveyfan chapter 12 . 11/24/2007
That was awesome! I loved it, especially the Wayne's World approach to the ending!
literatiwhore chapter 12 . 11/19/2007
very weird and funny.
mg chapter 12 . 11/16/2007
Love the lines "Maybe someday I'll find my own Pam" and "Pam, for some reason, was giggling like an idiot." It took me a minute to remember what the reference was , but I agree with Pam, for some reason that was really funny. Love the alternative endings, also.
young for eternity chapter 12 . 11/16/2007
Always end the story with a Wayne's World approach.

Although... no Scooby-Doo ending? Where Karen turns out to be Old Man Jenkins? :P
Howard Russell chapter 12 . 11/15/2007
My favorite was the Stephen King ending. I read the book.
MrsBigTuna chapter 12 . 11/15/2007
Yay! Great ending! Good luck in your next story!
HalloweenJack138 chapter 11 . 11/9/2007
What to say about this one?

There are those who would look at a chapter like and complain about watching Buffy and the Simpsons did to a generation of writers... however I'm of that generation, so I say good show. Funny, violent, and you even managed to work in a lesbian kiss. you know, when Pam came in and saw Jim strapped to the torture table, I half expected you to have her join in. wait a second... why didn't you? Man, this could have been a VERY different story for a moment there. Seriously, though, beyond all the craziness, this really is a well-written piece and I'm glad to see you getting back to it. I hope you'll reassert yourself with the Office fiction community soon, but, hey, even I'm not feeling it like I used to so I can hardly blame you. Nice work, though.
young for eternity chapter 11 . 11/8/2007
Oh my gosh.

Never in my life have I been so afraid of a TV's characters safety in a FF as I have been with this one.
Howard Russell chapter 11 . 11/8/2007
Didn't occur to him? Didn't occur to him? Pam should kill him herself for that. She'd get off scot-free, too; Karen would be the one to take the blame for that.
HalloweenJack138 chapter 10 . 10/19/2007
You know, Wert, I actually thought you were dead. I mean, dropping out of sight for months at a time... who do think you are? Me?

This chapter actually brought my mind to the works of Thomas Szasz. In his seminal work The Myth of Mental Illness, Szasz argues that we dismiss behavior that is outside of societal as being "crazy" in order to distance ourselves, while that very same behavior might be perfectly logical from their perspective. Karen's actions are unquestionaly criminally insane, but her internal monologue (while undoubtedly troubled and desperate), is incredibly sympathetic.

Also, Pam's entrance... could not have been better. Nicely done, Wert.
Howard Russell chapter 10 . 10/18/2007
Jim deserves to die. He could have shouted out a warning to Pam but he kept silent. Absolutely deserves to die.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »