Reviews for Dreams & Visions
BLKGURLSMUSE chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
That was hot. I feel like I have sinned enjoying erotica that takes place with a priest in a church. Also, ignore the nit-picker. He/She has a problem. Your work is fine.
amina623 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I like this fic, its really good a bit OCC though.
nicki chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
i was going to mention there is no way that they would do this in the church even though the lies and all from the church they still believe in god and jesus and frankie now even more after her stigmata.

But it could be me putting myself in there i and my man do not believe in the church or the bible themselves but we would never get down in a church it is just not right lol

and i am not being mean it is a good story i am just a little picky i like it to build up over chapter i ever really read one chapter fic's.

and it would have been good for you to build up the point but there was some good parts as well you can tell the close bond they share and the tention as well at it is the fact he is a priest that hold's him back in the film

The woman who had rocked his beliefs, had torn down everything he had lived for, for as long as he dared to remember.

The woman from whom he could not walk away.

that line sealed it for me.

other than that i liked it very much and i am glad even though short and over to quick that someone still writes stigmata fic there is not enough out there.

so i hope you will write more in the near future.

p.s i know what it is like to here or more read that someone is nit picking at you work and when i happened to me it stung but i promise you i am not being mean or trying to be cruel or vindictive i can see you are good you just need to tap into andrew and frankie more focus on what they become at the end andrew questioning what he was taught and frankie a new understanding add stretch out the characteres like get more in depth with their thoughts not just action and show the world around them explain in details where they are to paint a picture for the reader do that and your fic is gonna kick ass.

good luck