Reviews for Cop Killer
smithcrafter chapter 8 . 7/25/2007
Pretty good story, but there wasn't really much cop action in it. I missed that.
moms5thchild chapter 8 . 7/24/2007
This is an interesting aspect of Dunbar's life as a police officer. No matter what happens there is that high, strong blue wall that holds in as many people as it keeps out. By not rocking the boat our hero shows that to live in this world he will have to keep from rocking the boat.

I wonder, however, how long Dunbar can live with himself and keep his silence. You make a point is stressing that he has had to learn to trust and it is difficult for him. Yet Tunney doesn't really trust him with the big picture, nor does Marty in the small one. These are the insecurities that eat at men's souls.

You have opened up a magnificent can of worms... can't wait to see what pops up next.

Mom
smithcrafter chapter 7 . 7/20/2007
Very interesting chapter. The undercurrencts between Jim and Marty are definitely getting tenser.
smithcrafter chapter 6 . 7/18/2007
Very good chapter. Not that exciting in itself, but it really sets everything up to get a lot more interesting next chapter.
mhs-111 chapter 4 . 7/12/2007
It's good to have you back. Eagerly wait for the next installment... :)
PracticingTheArt chapter 4 . 7/12/2007
I always enjoy your fics because they stay very close to the style of the show (which isn't always easy to do) and have good crimes running through them. This one is building very nicely with a good pace to it. I've enjoyed every post and keep checking for more!
moms5thchild chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
This is really interesting. Creating your own little world is so much fun.

I like the back story and the way you move with a sure touch and definite style yo be envied.

Keep this coming... it is wonderful to look forward to good writing.

Mom
longlashes chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
Oh, yeah, this is so very good! Well written lead in to what promises to be a very intriguing story. Your characterizations are so true, the conversation flows brilliantly in their voices, the new players you have introduced are already well rounded and the addition of a little bit of rainy day humor between partners absolutely perfect. You've got me - I'm hooked!
smithcrafter chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Goody. I'm ready for another story. Thank you.