Reviews for The Anakin Saga
TamsynDell chapter 5 . 7/12/2007
Sorry it's taken me so long to keep my promise here, gatehappy. I've been busy with my own story, and, of course, real life has interfered as well; work et al... In any case, I think you've got a nice little story here; I would like to echo what has been mentioned about grammar and spelling, but as someone else has already mentioned, it doesn't detract too much from the story itself. There are some things that I do find a inconsistent. One is that Anakin mentions the Temple purge in one of his flashbacks; including the killing of the younglings and padawans. How is it then, that there are so many of them training when he returned from Dagobah? Where did they find so many Force sensitive children so fast? Also, it appears that are many who survived Order 66, and yet, you haven't really explained how; especially, since Order 66 took place while Anakin was on his way to kill the Separtists on Mustafar. By the time Obi-Wan found him, it would seem most of the Jedi would have already been killed. And lastly, you also mentioned that Metalek's father, a Jedi, was killed in during the Purge. Since the Jedi Order is celibate, that wouldn't be possible.
Aria Saralyn chapter 4 . 7/5/2007
Excellent work! Can't wait for more and totally going to my faves!

SLHM
gatehappy chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
Thanks for the feedback you two. I did fix Dagobah. Thanks. Also any other tips are welcome. I love to write, I know I am not the best at it but I have fun. And to me that is what matters. I know these first four chapters havent been the best, or even the longest, but I am trying to get into the groove of writing again. I hope you enjoy it as it continues, pointedly because I and still trying to figure out where it will go.
Richard Cypher chapter 3 . 7/4/2007
ek. more! more! more! more!
Gizzi1213 chapter 3 . 7/4/2007
Ah, I should have refreshed the page before I asked the prior questions!

Interesting twist with Palpatine starting a Sith Academy. That seems very out of character for him, should be a development that gives you lots of leeway with plot development.

Question on the timeline: Anakin says he was on Dagobah for one year mastering his emotions. Yet, the twins are two years old. What happened to that missing year? I can't believe that the council left Anakin in limbo for a year before deciding he should go to Dagobah.

Also, I'm still confused as to how many Jedi survived the purges. Anakin's memories on returning to the temple included the recollection of killing "padawans" but no mention of Jedi Knights or Masters. Obviously, the padawans were not left unprotected, so knights and masters had to have been killed as well. Apparently, more Jedi survived the purges than just Obi-Wan and Yoda, yet there is still a spot for Anakin on the council. Almost seems as if they were holding open a spot for Anakin who, although the Chosen One, had an uncertain future when he left for Dagobah.

Still intrigued. Hope you update again soon.
Gizzi1213 chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Oh, intriguing beginning!

OK, what happened with Palpatine/Sidious after Anakin's descent to the Dark Side was halted and he returned to being Anakin and not Vader?

How many Jedi survived the purges? The story suggests more than the canon version.

Constructive comments: be careful with your spellings. You've got Dagobah spelt as as "Degobah" on two occasions. Also a few minor proof reading errors and grammatical errors, but nothing serious enough to distract from the story.

Will watch for an update.
Richard Cypher chapter 2 . 7/4/2007
love it, write more.
gatehappy chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Feedback is appreciated. Any questions just ask. I hope you all enjoy the story