Reviews for Happyfic
Mia chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE Well done!
The Die Hard chapter 4 . 7/14/2007
HAH! The only time kits meow "plaintively" is when they're trying to make YOU fall off something. My 15-pound Hellraiser could make it to the top of trees that squirrels wouldn't dare. And look pitiful. Until the entire fire department showed up (they were friends). Then she'd be on the ground while they were still maneuvering the bucket. And then she'd do it AGAIN. Cats were obviously bred to mess with Clark's head. / My catsitter added "super-speed" to the list of cat characteristics once she'd met mine. Clark wouldn't stand a chance, x-ray vision notwithstanding. But Lex had better hire an entire cat crew. (Plus, he'd probably make another fortune marketing cat carriers and self-cleaning litterboxes.)
LaCasta chapter 4 . 7/14/2007
Cats _always_ manage to keep people from getting work done!

I wonder what kind of kitten toys Lex would design. And how he'd react after the kitten plays with some of them for a moment and then goes back to, say, a wine cork or ping pong ball or plastic ring from a milk carton.
LaCasta chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
Aw.

I think we need a chapter from the kitten's point of view!
Miss Meehan chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
These are so nice and a refreshing change of pace from all the Clark/Lex angst. Why can't they be like this for real?
The Die Hard chapter 3 . 7/8/2007
Only one kitten? Aw! (Normal, HAH! What would Lex know about normal?)
LaCasta chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
Kittens and white linen suits go together so nicely...the color is great for shedding and the texture is just right for little kitten claws!
The Die Hard chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
White linen? Hell, put him in a lavender Hawai'ian shirt! Was this before, or after, the superhearing developed? Heh-heh-heh. ... Kittens, you know what you're getting into with kittens... Have you read LaCasta's Smallville Cabinet series? Since she's allergic to cats, her Furies are based on my four (formerly five) household terrors.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
Clark, Lex and kittens, after those drabbles, I wouldn't have guessed you had an ounce of fluff in you. I love these.
Miss Meehan chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
UberTodd's happy fic makes me happy too. Kudos for the mention of Lana and Gabe.
The Die Hard chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Hee. At least Clark wasn't being a TOTAL dork. That sarcastic sense of humor suits him well. But where were the disguises?
pmaniac chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
"Lex was totally getting his geek on"

Oh, what a brilliant line! Of course it is almost rivalled by Lex's assurances that "chemistry is fun". Bless him.

Cute story! I like the purple goo best. Poor Lex. That's what you get for refusing ice cream, I suppose.