Reviews for The Parade
kyokoaurora chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
OMG what the hell? I don't know what to think lol. But it was funny :)
InuGoddess715 chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
LOL. Cute and FUNNY!
Birdi 13 in da house chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
LOL! So cute!
runawayy chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
that was so funny!
midnightsweet chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
that was just too cute and funny.. i enjoyed it very much. too sweet...
segumisama chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
lol, that was funny! almost fell off my chair xD nice job!
Far Away Eyes chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
This was, by far, the funniest story I have read in a very, very long time. Hilarious. Absolutely, positively hilarious. I haven't laughed so hard in so long. I am just thankful I wasn't drinking anything at the time or I'm certain I would have spit it out all over my poor monitor screen. Poor, dignified Sesshomaru, and all he wanted was the chicks to stop following him. You know, ever since he picked up Rin, he's had this trouble with youth latching onto him. It's funny. And the fact that Kagome and Inuyasha find out about it, even more priceless! The last line was classic, the perfect ending, and the absolute best punch line. Sesshomaru is having such a bad, bad day. I just hope he'll forgive Rin for making fun of him. The images of those chicks following him is priceless, too. I just wonder, how will he ever get them to STAY in a village willing to take them?
Yideungbyung Kim chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Hilarious oneshot! LOL, Sesshoumaru with a boatload of chicks following him. Just too cute! _ Added to my C2.

Yideungbyung Kim
katanna tagurasha chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Omg! You finally posted it up here! Yay! I loved this little story when you first showed it to me and I still love it! This is definately going on my faves! n.n It's a very funny idea and I'm glad you thought of it! I still say you should have won that contest... sigh. Oh well! You can't win 'em all!

katanna tagurasha
Yasnactic chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
I was having a bad day and I read this and howled. You have done an exceptional job of capturing the aloof, aristocratic, Lord Sesshoumaru in the most humbling of circumstances. Your imagery was rich and I could just actually see it as it happened, even your description of Rin as she performed for Inu and kag while retelling the tale. Thank you so much. Well done. Please write another one.
InuyashaLoverLeo4 chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
That was hilarious. 5 kudos! XD LOL!
Maid of the Mer chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
YAY! that was so cute! i loved it ]

Maid of the Mer