Reviews for Lazarus Rising
tiCocoChanelle chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
Oh so cute
Kat's in the cradle chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Hehe, I LOVE the X-Files, and I love CSI:NY! So this story is pretty much amazing. Lazarus Rising-hilarious. You're awesome. ]
TV Love chapter 6 . 1/15/2010
OMG I just discovered this...and i love it!...I realized the references to 'Hollywood A.D' and its really cool...The characters have been written very well, with just the right touch of drama and angst...Also, i have to mention that CSI:NY, The X-Files and George Clooney are my favourites!...So that makes this fic my absolute favorite!
Charmed225 chapter 6 . 2/3/2009
Awesome story! I love it!
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 10/20/2008
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it! Brilliant ending! Absolutely perfect!
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 10/20/2008
Wonderful chapter! I really enjoyed it! The part about the otter was funny, and the pier stuff was really cute! I loved the ending! Hopefully they don't get into too much trouble!
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 10/20/2008
Hilarious! I love it! Wonderful chapter!
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 10/20/2008
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Very cute, and absolutely hilarious!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
Wonderful chapter! I really enjoyed it! The beginning was really funny! The part with George Cloony was awesome!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Wonderful chapter! I really enjoyed it! That Randy is sure a character! Very funny!
FlackFan chapter 6 . 7/10/2008
wow! i loved this story! very, very good!
xxNeverForgetMexx chapter 6 . 11/24/2007
awness i loved it! great work! ]
Cyclone Monica-Sunshine Reyes chapter 6 . 9/7/2007
Hahahaha that was good! lol i kinda figured it was inspired form the ep Hollywood AD... hahaha very well written! lol

You could have written in Robert Patrick as Mac... he looks more like him kinda... but still loved it!
Cyclone Monica-Sunshine Reyes chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Hahahahaha... whoot, Annabeth Rox!
ColourFadeout chapter 6 . 7/21/2007
zomg the stories ended already i was intrested in that was pml thorugh outit was an awsome fic was giggling with the newpapers

totaly loved it