Reviews for Vertigo
wrenthewriter chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
I loved the story :) keep on writing!
ggyy chapter 7 . 8/13/2011
your stories are amazing!
Flying Feather chapter 7 . 7/2/2011
As a James Potter fan, I found this story simply awesome! You captured Mr. Potter perfectly (in my opinion) showing the highs and lows of his reactions/personality. Sirius was as charming as ever. The way you wrote him and James together was natural and fluid. I was also a fan of Remus' chimed in humor. And, you actually made Peter enjoyable and present, which I love. Most people simply forget to include him which is silly; he was still their friend in school.

What a wonderfully written story! I couldn't stop reading it. You did an excellent job of keeping everyone in character; no one felt like they were there simply there just to be there. You also did a great job of keeping a consistency around the whole world. Nothing felt rushed or out of place.

There were a few missed periods here or there, but other than that, I saw no real grammatical flaws.

An instant favorite and love! I'll be adding a review to "Falling Star" shortly after this! Again, amazing read!
RubyPenPal chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
oh my gosh- this was a wonderful story that followed so much canon but had so much imagination to it as well! I read it all in one setting, I just loved how you set up the relationships of all the characters. there was so much emotion and teen agnst- my favorite things about fanfic!

and the last chapter actually made me tear up- especially when the hall fills with green light and lily knows james is dead, and her mind flashed with scenes from their teen years and post hogwarts years.

just... absolutely wonderful. you are a very gifted writer and i am going to read your other stories.
ariex chapter 7 . 7/6/2008
good story! i liked it a lot!
Copper Kestrel chapter 7 . 5/22/2008
Aw... Nice story, I really liked. Very sweet in so many places, and I love your characterisations (as usual, mind...). I thought that Remus, Sirius and Peter were very well written as James' friends, and their parts definetely added to the story, unlike some fics of the 'Lily and James tale' where they don't turn up at all. And I loved the ending, the way you mingled the lines from J.K. Rowling, and your own - it was very, very effective (and affecting...).
xshrimpyx chapter 2 . 4/1/2008
fantabulous story-it's completley great. loved this chapter :P
Ilirium chapter 7 . 1/8/2008
It's been so long since I reviewed! I finally caught up on the last 3 chapters I had been too busy to get to. I'm glad I did (even if it is 3 am now!) I particularly liked the last chapter, and how you finished (however sad) with Lily and James final moments together. The vision of Harry at 17 was inspired as well. I hope you continue writing, I look forward to more from you, until next time,

Ilirium
Xxmgxx3445xX chapter 7 . 11/2/2007
Great fanfic!I absolutely loved was real and I loved the part with the lillies in her dorm;I thought that was cute. I liked the ending too, very fitting. Great job!
Irish Anor chapter 7 . 10/13/2007
You wrote a truly fabulous story. Kudos!
Nvrmore chapter 7 . 10/11/2007
Nicely done.

I love your take on Lily's pregnancy and how it effected the rest of the Order.

Good job ending it. :(
moony391 chapter 7 . 10/9/2007
Very good, yet sad chapter. I loved this fic!
0-MrDragon-0 chapter 7 . 10/7/2007
I really liked this story and thought it was a great way to end it.
ginny636 chapter 7 . 10/7/2007
wow... that was awesome!
Ara Catin chapter 7 . 10/6/2007
Oh! Poor Lily. It's mortifying to have your teachers know things like that. Lily just wants to be near James! How cute. E. Oh Sirius, professional rebel is the perfect job for him. He's such a funny kid. I love how you write dialogue, it just moves so smoothly. I'm glad that you're making Peter a real person, it's so frustrating when people try and make him very stupid and not very nice to be around. AWW! James' friends try so hard! The Marauders are so cute, I love them. I love them so very much. They're really attempting to look out for James. SO ROMANTIC E. That was fantastic. I love James. They are so cute. Oh! You jumped ahead. Aww, I was hoping for several more years of Lily and James. Aww, baby Harry is adorable. It's so sad that he never got to know his fantastic parents.

That was wonderful! One of the best Lily/James death scenes I've read so far.