Reviews for Increbresco
Twinciniama chapter 6 . 7/11/2007
Nice chapter, not the most eventful but hey, you had to put the supernatural info in somewhere. Awesome angst if I do say so myself. And I do. Update soon!
friendly chapter 6 . 7/9/2007
just found this story.. good job..

keep up the good work
Laura's-eyes chapter 6 . 7/9/2007
looking forward to more :)
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 7/9/2007
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Cbloom chapter 6 . 7/9/2007
You have to keep going! Got to see how everything pans out!

Looking forward to more!
My heart beats only for you chapter 6 . 7/9/2007
Awesome update D
darkdestiney2000 chapter 6 . 7/9/2007
Another good chapter...I can't wait for more...another question for you...what do you picture Everett and Gunner looking like...do you think of any certain actors?
Sinead-Conlan chapter 5 . 7/7/2007
I just found this fic and really hope you continue.

Sinead. x
My heart beats only for you chapter 5 . 7/6/2007
Aww poor boys. I really liked both chapters 4 & 5. It really explained a lot of things and gave us a little insight also. Can't wait for the next chapter D
Ghostwriter chapter 5 . 7/6/2007
Awesome job. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Twinciniama chapter 5 . 7/6/2007

Finnaly a good OC story. Gunner and Everett, (especially Everett)are amazing characters and they seem to fit in perfectly with Sam and Dean. I really am enjoying the flashbacks but it would also be nice to still read about the present plot. Im liking the Everett angst, more present everett angst would be awsome. It really sucks that not alot of people have reviewed for this story because you are a very good, interesting writer. Dont worry, people are just lazy.
Cbloom chapter 5 . 7/6/2007
Woah, kind of speechless here!

Thankfully I don't know anything about the subject and it does seem a bit strange giving a review on something that is so personal - but these chapters were very well written and I really want to see them come out the other side with the support of their cousins!

I look forward to reading more!
darkdestiney2000 chapter 5 . 7/6/2007
I like John's reaction...the flashback explains alot about Everett...like he was so used to being the oldest that now that he has Sam and Dean it's akward and makes him miss his older brother...Can't wait for the next chapter
darkdestiney2000 chapter 4 . 7/6/2007
Great chapter...You've got me in tears...alrighty off to read the next chapter
darkdestiney2000 chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
Another good chappie...keep 'em coming...Um...any ideas...well...one might be to bring Asher into the picture like something happens to his adopted parents...Let me think about it...One more question...will John be in this fic or is he dead?