Reviews for Snow Mountain Illusions: Itsuki
kaleidoscope-dream chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
An interesting take on the Snow Mountain Illusions and plausible since Koizumi seems to like invading the other's personal space for no apparent reason other than to make him uncomfortable. I also like the idea of Koizumi not really who exactly he's in love with, because I can also see him liking Haruhi in that way and being confused which direction his feelings are taking. This was a nice read and thanks for taking the time to write it.
terracannon876 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I wonder what the author was actually implying when Kyon met Itsuki that night. Who knows...

On another note, do you know the title of the doujin/comic you read that inspired this?

Thanks for the ficlet )
xXMistressMadHatterXx chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
I don't remeber this being in the manga! Let alone the anime T_T Someone said they were making a movie, is that where it's from?
Robert Varulfur chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
That was pretty good. I dont really see much from Itsuki's POV very often so its nice to read something about him . . . even if it got kinda yaoi(I thik I may have spelt that wrong)

I actually just wrote a story likes this one. Like this same time period except it's from Yuki's point of view. Its not as good as yours but maybe you could check it out sometime. Suggestions from fanfic writers as good as you are always desired.
Crouching Tiger Hidden Shizuru chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Is there gonna be a Yuki one?
Gingerbread Owl chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
I love your writing style, it's captivating! I always feel annoyed at having reached the end

I hope you've got another chapter planned for this fic! It's a great idea, one chapter is not enough!
ldrn chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Hi! Nice story; if you write more in this series, I'm looking forward to them. I really like how it explains Itsuki's possibly changing feelings between books 4 and 5; I think you did a great job with that. It fits with what Itsuki said once he went outside, and it's a really nice closer look at what could have gone on inside Itsuki's room that night... I also like your look into Itsuki's character. The poor guy... his romances really are all doomed before they start.
Evanescent Samurai chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Poor Itsuki... he's so lost... I hope you write more soon, not just for Itsuki, but for other characters as well.
sweet-impact chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
although i don't like this pairing, this was very well written ) This is going to my favs! I'll definitely be reading your other Snow Mountain Illusions

Itsuki x Haruhi ? Sounds good to me...
Audley chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Well, I must say I really like how this turned out. Only thing...I don't think I would have changed the title to include Itsuki. I mean, I was thinking each one would have a different title depending on the fic itself. I guess it depends on how they turn out though, so it's really not a big deal. It would certainly be easier to find them all if they all had similar titles.
1251054 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Yay you posted it! I’m really glad you told me, thank you. Damn, this was so good that I might end up steeling a bit of it… But I won’t, don’t worry. Itsuki’s thoughts in the beginning were just so well written that I can’t believe it. Great fic. I haven’t read the manga though T_T But great anyway
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Very nice. I've always wondered what could have happened to them in that mansion, and you've made this situation believable and in-character. I really hope you can write the girls' experiences. I look forward to it.
Paedella chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Eek! KyonxItsuki is so win.

sorry, I can't think of anything else to say. It's well written though and I love it.

_
AlchemyOtaku chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Hm, Snow Mountain Syndrome is my favorite story from the novels. I think, maybe the members that showed up in all the rooms were the people that person felt closer or more strongly towards to from the 5 members. I thought it was very interesting to see that Kyon appeared to mostly everyone besides himself and Asahina. Yuki, Haruhi, and Itsuki all got Kyon.

Since then, I always wondered if Itsuki got something similar to what happened with Kyon and Mikuru. I took it as a yes since he said that it was something "Kyon wouldn't do even if he was insane".

Very interesting portrayal. I hadn't thought that maybe Itsuki's feelings started from that encounter, since I watched the anime first and the other older novels have evidence towards some feelings. However, the novels are not in order, so this is quite possible.

Thank you for writing this and thanks to your beta, Audley, for being awesome -

I'm jealous that she's your beta, she gets to read all your fics before everyone else XD
A. Lee chapter 1 . 7/4/2007