Reviews for Fairytale
SVU fan chapter 7 . 8/4/2011
You are an amazing writter. I love reading your stories because its like sitting down and watching an episode of SVU. You always have great plots and you keep the characters SO in character, its AMAZING. I can't tell you how agrivating it is for me to read a story with El and Liv acting completely out of character. If I were Dick Wolf you would hired as my lead writter! You have a true talent, keep up the good work!
4kitty101 chapter 7 . 4/17/2010
loved it!
magicaltears chapter 7 . 11/20/2008
Wow! Another great fic! I'm just now going through your profile reading all your fics! Great job!

-Britt-
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 7 . 5/12/2008
great work. I love this. Great plot.
iconoclasticone chapter 7 . 4/3/2008
i love love loved it! i know this was from last year, but I hope I can find more stuff from you! you're really detailed and I like that! it reminds me of a great "charmed" episode where fairytales were played out as well, are you a fan of that show? anyway, amazing job!
anon chapter 7 . 3/8/2008
your story was fantastic, loved it. Great writing.
RosalieTheBeautyQueen chapter 7 . 10/17/2007
that was realli gud..is there another chapter or is that the last?

liv x x x
Divinely Ethereal chapter 7 . 9/26/2007
( Cheers & Applause)

Awesome job, yet again! The E/O part... well, I'm really not into them, so I sort of zoned out while reading Ch2... but the plot was really gripping; got me hooked from Ch1, so kudos to you!

Can we see more of Casey Novac please; you know, since she's my favourite and all?

Moving on to your next fic ," Serial" ...
S.carlett V.on U.ttenburg chapter 7 . 8/23/2007
Very awesome story. Love love loved it! I so guess the Cinderella thing. Well I mean she wasn't Cinderella, but you're description is just how I invision Disney's Cinderella would be in real life. And I thought for a moment there that Walkin was going to be teh murder and then I thought maybe it was her parents. But the crazed orphans, that was unexpected yet perfect!

I need to read your other stuff. Mariposa and I talk every now and again and she says it's a must read. So I will look into it when I crap out some time!

jett'n

Scar!
S.carlett V.on U.ttenburg chapter 4 . 8/23/2007
Love the underwear EO confrontations in this chappy. Funny funny funny! And little miss Cinderella receptionist needs to melt into a green pile of steamy goo at the end of this book! LOL! YEah her type annoys me. Also, I know you already have the story written, but if you haven't added Sleeping Beauty you should. Anne Rice wrote a Sleeping Beauty book that was basically about Sleeping Beauty being molested and Raped by her princes kingdom and then she started to like it and it had some S & M in it. It was a strangely hot book. I was never sure whether to like it or be repulsed...hm, yep, even now- still not sure. You could totally use that character in this story, though. ANYWAY- that being said. I need to find out what happens next. On ward!

Scar
S.carlett V.on U.ttenburg chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
AH! I love this story! And I love mariposa! I read her smutty yummies. I'm so sad that I can't finish the rest of this sotry at the moment, but I will MOST Definiately be back. It is way too good. Love the fairytale twist. Nice writing. Great Characterizations. And I loved the red bra line! And the fact that they are older now and still hump'n like teenagers. Love it! I will read the rest very very soon!

Scarlett
JusticeIsBlind13 chapter 7 . 8/11/2007
That was awesome! I loved it and I can't wait for more from you!
J0 chapter 7 . 7/30/2007
It's uncanny. When Olivia took a breath, I realized I had been holding my breath, too. I like at the end how, after Olivia gets Elliot all hot and bothered, Munch's comment to Casey makes her ears turn red.

Nice job. I am looking forward to more from you.

Jo
J0 chapter 5 . 7/28/2007
The info about versed. Is that true?

One tiny quibble. Negligible insignificant. Negligent irresponsible.

Well, you've taken a little turn I didn't expect. That's nice. Makes me have to think a little more. Thank you.

I can see and hear Huang at studying the board and offering his input. You described that scene very well. I love how you give all the characters a part. Too often Munch and Fin get over looked.
J0 chapter 4 . 7/28/2007
Olivia can be pretty d*mned intimidating when she's p*ssed off, can't she? Now I wonder about the receptionist. Is she that good to stand up to Liv and El that way, oris she that scared of her boss? Hope I find out.

Love the way it ended...I suspect I know the answer to my questionjust above. This is very interesting.