Reviews for Fairytale
confused chapter 7 . 12/23/2015
I get they were abused as a child but the motive wasn't reviled

What set them off?

Victim don't normally randomly attack... To many holes let unanswered...

It's like you wrote all this horrible crime for no reason

I'm dissatisfied with the story... Let a bitter after taste
SVU fan chapter 7 . 8/4/2011
You are an amazing writter. I love reading your stories because its like sitting down and watching an episode of SVU. You always have great plots and you keep the characters SO in character, its AMAZING. I can't tell you how agrivating it is for me to read a story with El and Liv acting completely out of character. If I were Dick Wolf you would hired as my lead writter! You have a true talent, keep up the good work!
4k101 chapter 7 . 4/17/2010
loved it!
magicaltears chapter 7 . 11/20/2008
Wow! Another great fic! I'm just now going through your profile reading all your fics! Great job!

-Britt-
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 7 . 5/12/2008
great work. I love this. Great plot.
iconoclasticone chapter 7 . 4/3/2008
i love love loved it! i know this was from last year, but I hope I can find more stuff from you! you're really detailed and I like that! it reminds me of a great "charmed" episode where fairytales were played out as well, are you a fan of that show? anyway, amazing job!
anon chapter 7 . 3/8/2008
your story was fantastic, loved it. Great writing.
RosalieTheBeautyQueen chapter 7 . 10/17/2007
that was realli gud..is there another chapter or is that the last?

liv x x x
Divinely Ethereal chapter 7 . 9/26/2007
( Cheers & Applause)

Awesome job, yet again! The E/O part... well, I'm really not into them, so I sort of zoned out while reading Ch2... but the plot was really gripping; got me hooked from Ch1, so kudos to you!

Can we see more of Casey Novac please; you know, since she's my favourite and all?

Moving on to your next fic ," Serial" ...
S.carlett V.on U.ttenburg chapter 7 . 8/23/2007
Very awesome story. Love love loved it! I so guess the Cinderella thing. Well I mean she wasn't Cinderella, but you're description is just how I invision Disney's Cinderella would be in real life. And I thought for a moment there that Walkin was going to be teh murder and then I thought maybe it was her parents. But the crazed orphans, that was unexpected yet perfect!

I need to read your other stuff. Mariposa and I talk every now and again and she says it's a must read. So I will look into it when I crap out some time!

jett'n

Scar!
S.carlett V.on U.ttenburg chapter 4 . 8/23/2007
Love the underwear EO confrontations in this chappy. Funny funny funny! And little miss Cinderella receptionist needs to melt into a green pile of steamy goo at the end of this book! LOL! YEah her type annoys me. Also, I know you already have the story written, but if you haven't added Sleeping Beauty you should. Anne Rice wrote a Sleeping Beauty book that was basically about Sleeping Beauty being molested and Raped by her princes kingdom and then she started to like it and it had some S & M in it. It was a strangely hot book. I was never sure whether to like it or be repulsed...hm, yep, even now- still not sure. You could totally use that character in this story, though. ANYWAY- that being said. I need to find out what happens next. On ward!

Scar
S.carlett V.on U.ttenburg chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
AH! I love this story! And I love mariposa! I read her smutty yummies. I'm so sad that I can't finish the rest of this sotry at the moment, but I will MOST Definiately be back. It is way too good. Love the fairytale twist. Nice writing. Great Characterizations. And I loved the red bra line! And the fact that they are older now and still hump'n like teenagers. Love it! I will read the rest very very soon!

Scarlett
GryffinPhoenix3 chapter 7 . 8/11/2007
That was awesome! I loved it and I can't wait for more from you!
J0 chapter 7 . 7/30/2007
It's uncanny. When Olivia took a breath, I realized I had been holding my breath, too. I like at the end how, after Olivia gets Elliot all hot and bothered, Munch's comment to Casey makes her ears turn red.

Nice job. I am looking forward to more from you.

Jo
J0 chapter 5 . 7/28/2007
The info about versed. Is that true?

One tiny quibble. Negligible insignificant. Negligent irresponsible.

Well, you've taken a little turn I didn't expect. That's nice. Makes me have to think a little more. Thank you.

I can see and hear Huang at studying the board and offering his input. You described that scene very well. I love how you give all the characters a part. Too often Munch and Fin get over looked.