Reviews for The Right Way To Thank
Jingyee1511 chapter 1 . 4/10
I love how you wrote the dynamics between the two, how Natsume managed to hold such power over her and how her lack of awareness attracted him too... A powerful piece that was oh so cute! Can't help but make me wonder if this is a perfect depiction of the socionics aggressor-victim dynamics! *squeals* sorry, I rambled. But really awesome! Natsume and Mikan both so in character, and such powerful emotions/descriptions too! Nice work and thanks for sharing!
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Aw I really liked this one-shot! So cute and funny!
Until next time,
Haru-chan
silentreader53 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
soooooo cute!
i just love the way u write...:)
HQ-pyon chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Do Natsume understand that Mikan is a B-A-K-A!? What if some random guy saves her life, and she gives he a ''thanks''?
Mikan: Hey! I'm not a BAKA!
Natsume:...Shit
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Loved this oneshot, it is sooooo soooooo enjoyed the jealous adorable natsume and the sweet ,innocent thanks was awesome, admired the tree setting and characters:)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
CUTE
bellward13 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
way to go Natsume... your so clever...hehehe
nxm chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
love it!
Wrenegade Catalyst chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
kawaii 3
Him and Me chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Nice romance
Wish some guy would save me and thank him with a kiss. ,"

10/10 :))
maria chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...so kawaiiii..love it3x
KeroNya chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Natsume is so devious... And he called Hotaru the Devil Incarnate . Are you sure the roles are made wrong?

Lol..jk

Cute X3

-Crystal
EzMouse chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Innocent love. A kiss can mean so much to a person. You've always described them so well. It reminds me of the time I was reading The Bookworm and the Beast and saw the kissing scene, and I was chatting with you about how you were able to describe it so well. I don't know if you remember, but I surely do. XD

This story is overflowing with fluff. Wonderful job.

Signed,

EzMouse
Vanilla Coated Love chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Remember chap 144 of the manga? It's kind of like this one BUT you wrote it first(Years earlier. So cool.)! The way he demanded Mikan to kiss him.

Very well written. I kept on smiling.

It was perfect. :)
Higuchi Tachibana chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
this is definitely cute :)