Reviews for The Right Way To Thank
Purple chapter 1 . 2/2
This was really good! I mean it! I thing though . Natsume doesn't blush.
MieraK1 chapter 1 . 1/3
XD!
sukidaisuki chapter 1 . 1/2
woah... i looked at the reviews your story get.. Its 143 ! what a cute coincidence so i decided to break it.. now im your 144th reviewer.. Btw nice job, squirrel.
DreamyElephant chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Salute ! I just loved this one-shot ! It was, like, awesome ! Thank you for writing this !
URGENT chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
PLEASE READ. THIS CONCERNS READERS. THIS IS NOT MEANT FOR MY HOPELESS ROMANTIC. READERS, PLEASE READ BELOW.

We've heard it all. Plagiarism. It's happened to many authors on this site; many authors in the Gakuen Alice fandom. We hate plagiarism, right?

MY HOPELESS ROMANTIC IS A PLAGIARISER.

Please check out the author 'Wanderer of the Roads' and her story 'The Devil Wears Prada'. It's a HARRY POTTER fanfiction, which My Hopeless Romantic ripped off. She has stated recently in her biography that 'The Devil's Contract', was taken off FFn because of 'profanity' in the story summary. And quite conveniently, she had not saved her story so she can no longer re-upload it. It's 'lost'. Well, it was never really hers to begin with.

Please read 'Wanderer of the Roads''s biography. It is not fair that this has happened to her.

DON'T SUPPORT PLAGIARISM. DON'T SUPPORT WRITERS WHO PLAGIARISE. IT'S UNACCEPTABLE.

Thank you.
Jingyee1511 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
I love how you wrote the dynamics between the two, how Natsume managed to hold such power over her and how her lack of awareness attracted him too... A powerful piece that was oh so cute! Can't help but make me wonder if this is a perfect depiction of the socionics aggressor-victim dynamics! *squeals* sorry, I rambled. But really awesome! Natsume and Mikan both so in character, and such powerful emotions/descriptions too! Nice work and thanks for sharing!
Haruhi-chan131 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Aw I really liked this one-shot! So cute and funny!
Until next time,
Haru-chan
silentreader53 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
soooooo cute!
i just love the way u write...:)
Lady Conchicum chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Do Natsume understand that Mikan is a B-A-K-A!? What if some random guy saves her life, and she gives he a ''thanks''?
Mikan: Hey! I'm not a BAKA!
Natsume:...Shit
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Loved this oneshot, it is sooooo soooooo enjoyed the jealous adorable natsume and the sweet ,innocent thanks was awesome, admired the tree setting and characters:)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
CUTE
bellward13 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
way to go Natsume... your so clever...hehehe
nxm chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
love it!
Kirschavoc chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
kawaii 3
Him and Me chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Nice romance
Wish some guy would save me and thank him with a kiss. ,"

10/10 :))