Reviews for 90 Things That are Stupider than Fangirls
I am NOT A FANGIRL chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
George W. Bush is an excellent president, and you're just jealous. And string cheese is amazing. And what the heck is a cast fic?
Purplehanded chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Wow. I started cracking up.
ignorant enlightenment chapter 2 . 6/6/2008
That would have the be the best high school musical fan fiction I've ever read! I clicked wanting to see what you had come up with (knowing that you hate fan girls) but then when I saw that it was blank I laughed so much. Priceless!

Keep writing
kyuubi723 chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
string cheese? lol!
kyuubi723 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
yeah.. i wouldve just read something... lol!
Briana chapter 2 . 4/25/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ...kay, back to the real world. I'm not a fangirl, but this still isn't funny. see, those if us with LIVES don't spend all of our time writing about how STUPID girls with crushes on Zac Efron are. u, apparently do.
xo-lexi-ox chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
Ha, thats actually funny.

X x x Alexandra x x X
J chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
That was great!

(And I'm convinced that the commenter beneath me is secretly the one who kept the diary of an obsessive fangirl. Srsly. Look at her page.)
Live.Laugh.Love.Jonas x.o.x chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
LOL im srry to all George Bush lovers (lyke there is any!), i totally hate George Bush! HE BLAMED US MUSLIMS ABOUT CRASHING THE 9/11! BUT IT WASNT US! im so sorry if this sounds mmean, BUT it wasnt us! it was some jewish men! Now, i dotn hate jewish ppl, and im not racist to jewish ppl, but thats mean! im so, so sorry if that was mean :(
XotroyellaoX chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
LOL...
Bob the Ant aka Hat-Boy chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Amazing.
JulianaGrace chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
Haha! Still halarious, but not as good as the last.

Lotsa love,

~Jul!~
JulianaGrace chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Oh my gosh! Haha, Lol and all that txt talk. This was, by far, THE FUNNIEST fanfic I have ever read. And truest!

Gotta love your writing! :D

Lots Love!

~Jul!~
Chick'llDanceInTheFlame chapter 2 . 11/11/2007
I got one, the studio execs. who keep beating this dead horse of a movie concept. Three movie, GAG ME!
raindropsX chapter 2 . 10/21/2007
umm i don't get it, but i am sure that it is a wonderful story, ya know if i got it.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »