Reviews for Blood Debt
SkyHighFan chapter 10 . 8/5/2013
I like it. So Dean got to kill the bitch and Detroit got to kill Thompson. I like that. It's like how Benny got to kill his Maker. Ironically he was played by the same guy as Eli.
SkyHighFan chapter 13 . 8/5/2013
Why'd you say his name was Thomas here? It was Thompson. Good job though. I really liked Lenore and wish they had brought her back longer than to just get her to tell them where to find Eve and then kill her off.
Zinfer chapter 13 . 1/7/2012
Yaayyy happy ending! I enjoyed the fic _. Thanks for writing it!
lilykep chapter 13 . 10/31/2010
Do you think they read your story before they wrote Live Free or TwiHard?
vampyfreak chapter 13 . 7/23/2010
liked the fic
kjmarie chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Love the story with Dean and Sam meeting Lenore again. Have you thought of a sequel to it? Like the fourth season of Supernatural? I always wonder what Lenore would think of Sam drinking demon blood and maybe would even try to help him out.
Tosharino chapter 13 . 7/7/2009
Yay! Loved it! That was really good! Cant wait to read all of your other stories! :)
kirallie chapter 13 . 2/20/2009
Glad Dean managed to come back. SO you're saying Sam is immune to all demonic viruses? And that it can be tasted in his blood? Glad he was okay after nearly being bled dry. Good work!
Victoria Wolf chapter 13 . 1/19/2009
This was a really great story
MidgeVS5 chapter 13 . 1/17/2009
Excellent story, absolutely excellent. Wonderful. You are one heck of a talented writer, and thank goodness you kept Dean from becoming vampire.
MidgeVS5 chapter 9 . 1/17/2009
Lenore warned Sam that her plan would be hard on him, and boy was she right. In typical Winchester fashion things are not going according to plan. This story just gets better and better.
MidgeVS5 chapter 5 . 1/16/2009
I'm speechless...how could you turn Dean into a vampire? It's just plain wrong. And there are still another 10 chapters to go...what other evil plans do you have waiting?

And worse still I don't have time to keep reading right now. I have to leave this story and attend to real life, leaving Sam with hope and Dean without any.

I will be back asap to read more of this desperate, sad, compelling, evil, rivetting story.
MidgeVS5 chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
OMG - you certainly know how to torture someone. The shackles sound truly horrific and its only chapter 2! Somehow I think things are going to get a lot worse for Dean before they have any chance of getting better.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 13 . 12/4/2008
well, that was a fascinating story of yours
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 13 . 11/30/2008
Hey, great story! I really loved it! Creative with the bringing vampires back when they hadn't fully turned thing. I noticed at the bottom of the last chapter you said you didn't have a beta? I've beta-ed before and if you'd like would be glad to for you. You're a pretty good writer, you just need a few tips on grammar. And make sure you go over stories a few times, maybe even reading them aloud, because that tends to make errors more obvious, I've found. Anyway, great job, and I'll be reading more of your stuff soon!