Reviews for Raised to the Third Power
cztelnik chapter 13 . 3/24
I enjoyed your stories quite a bit. Thanks for writing and leaving for us to read.
MrsH chapter 13 . 1/16
Thank you for sharing your well-written, interesting story. I liked your plot regarding the loyalty oaths, as well as the way the battle with Voldemort ended.

Very good work, and much appreciated.
Jane Carlton chapter 13 . 2/28/2014
This is one of the best AU fics I have read because you did the impossible, you made me cry for Draco kept him just as weak as JKR did but you made him more human and the Pansy/Padma/Pavarti storyline gave me an insight that was lacking in JKR's seven books...

Jane Carlton
Heksie chapter 13 . 6/26/2013
very nice endings!
Kayla chapter 13 . 1/29/2013
This story was very god, don't be so hard on yourself lol. Ive read all the books and devestated when Sirius died in ootp. :( so I like your dynamics of a fatherly Sirius.
Ty Rose chapter 13 . 11/9/2011
*Standing ovation*

This entire series was so much fun! I spent most of my time on the edge of my seat. And then Draco... Draco... I think you tore out my heart and trampled it under a herd of rabid hippogriffs.

Thanks so much for sharing this with us!
SuperChick2nd chapter 9 . 9/19/2011
Prince Albert in a can! LOL! I have read this story numerous times, and I finaly got it!
vickythecharmedfan chapter 13 . 1/4/2011
i realy enjoyed these 3 stories, even though they are really old. in my opinion this is in someways better that the last 3 books, deffinately better than OOTP, which was rubbish. the only part i didnt like was when Draco died because he dient deserve to.

great story.

Vicky x
Aramirandme chapter 13 . 4/7/2010
I still think your fic is awesom!

Could use more Remus though. ;)

And I also still think you are breathing yourself over nothing, it's good writhing, good setup, and good entertainment.
Martionmanswife chapter 13 . 3/1/2010
I just finished the series. I liked it. The entire work is well written and worth the last 2 days of reading. Thanks
Locked in a Stony Tower chapter 13 . 8/28/2008
this is a good story. My only problem was that it went through fifth year without mentioning Luna. But of course you didn't know about Luna! so i can't blame you...darn!...jk

I really liked the way you wrote this story
Pansy Potter chapter 13 . 7/5/2008
Hello Again! You may, or may not, have noticed that I have spent the past few days slowly chugging through your fics. Just thought I'd drop in and say hi, and that I did like it. Also that I find it so strange that so few people have reviewed your fics, they are much more entertaining than the majority of the fics here, and way better written. So yes!
Pansy Potter chapter 8 . 7/5/2008
I feel if i have to tell you that was a really sweet chapter.
FanOfEverything100 chapter 13 . 5/6/2008
w00t! Gr8 fanfic! Really deep and cool. lolz greater good anyone! I love that!
Phoenixx Rising chapter 13 . 1/1/2008
I don't know why you don't like this series. I've just finished all three of them and I absolutely loved them! you created a really great story! take pride in it! thanks for a great read!