Reviews for Pretty Kitty
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Man...that is so sad! Poor Kurt. As a friend, he should stick by her, I guess...but should maybe have a talk with her about how he feels when she tosses him aside like that. They'd probably have a huge fight, but they'd probably come out better people for it.
Drifting One chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
This is so well written. I wish you had a sequel to it, just so we could see what happens, but I think that's your point. This is a never-ending cycle. Good job, really, good job.
Laughing Rain chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Wow... Poor Kurt... Life kinda sucks that way, you know? The 'Pretty Kitty' thing was really, really clever... Kinda used against the poor guy, you know?
Spirits2478 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Iloved this the last line was perfect!
Kurtty4ever chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
(sigh) i know not every story has a happy ending but now i'm just depressed (sniff) gr8 story though!
Innocent Lamb chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
*Squeals* That was so cute! Great Job! I especially liked the last part.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
dangit, that's so sad! I HATE LANCE. DX

poor Kurt...
Rosie Rubix chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Owch. Good, very good. You can feel the pain behind it. It's such a familiar story, and the title makes my stomach twist a little.

Good work. :)
KoshKing777 chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
yeah, you tell 'em Kurt!

this made me feel vindictive! great read. Kurtawesomeness
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Wow, this was really well written! You're a really good author!
The Dark Feline chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
AWESOME! MAde me sad tho..
htrjsrt chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
aww thats so cute & sad.
Angelfly06 chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
aw, i loved it! very good!
Grignard chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Wow! Interesting story. Good twist on Pretty Kitty being Kurt's nickname for her first. I'm always in support of a good Kurtty and this is really good. Glad to see you're back from your near year hiatus. Keep writing.
TWbasketcase chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Wow, that was sad. I always thought it was the other way around (her being bad for him), so it was interesting to see another view point that didn't completely 100% crap on Lance's character. Good work, and I hope everything works out for your friend. :D