Reviews for Correspondence and Kidnapping
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 5/18
Enjoyed the format of this fic and how Darcy is completely matter of fact and casual, unapologetic about having kidnapped Elizabeth. Also the letters from Elizabeth, especially the first one, are rather funny. Darcy just storming in and asking her to marry him and then when rejected immediately moving on to Plan B.
Jansfamily4 chapter 1 . 5/2
What a HOOT. A really fun story. Well done
Madrigal-in-training chapter 1 . 3/9
I thought it was clever to narrate the story of Mr. Darcy's cheerful bridenapping byway of letters, although I wish that one such letter was penned by Caroline Bingley to bemoan how Elizabeth had undoubtedly seduced poor Mr. Darcy out of his wits. An excellent fanfic!
gloriannys chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Funny, so funny. I have read the preview for your story a couple of times and never had the interest in reading it. Today I took the chance and I dare say that, even though is a ridiculous plot, is a nice and entertaining reading. Good job
Mme Fish chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Great!
I should have liked a few words written by either Caroline or Charles, but good one-shot none the less.
Someone chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
This is so funny. I loved it lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
fantastic!
Shojobaby chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Applause! That was awesome.

And where exactly did Darcy get that rope from?

God bless you.
donewiththissite chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Clearly, this is what should have happened. Also, I love how Mr. Bennet is so chill with everything. He's great.
Alkestis chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
It's great... just a bit hard to orientate in it...
Stella221 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
The first two letters had me laughing, and I couldn't stop while I read the rest! It's simply to funny.

I can picture him all smug sitting in the coach. Now, off to read what else you've written!
meriland25 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Whata funny and interesting fic! I love the idea of Darcy kidnappimg Lizzy! Wonderful ! Have a nice day :)
Tehta chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Ok, this is all brilliant. But Darcy steals the show:
"You must understand that this is a formality..."
"I highly doubt that will comfort anyone."
"...he assures me that he will begin to ignore me over time."
I suspect this might be an earlier draft of Jane Austen's, rejected for cutting out too much of the drama.
mahhhfy chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This was utterly ridiculous, but I couldn't keep the smile off my face the whole time I read it, and some parts made me laugh out loud. Thanks for writing, I really enjoyed it.
Dizzy lizzy chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
What a novel idea. Sweet!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »