Reviews for Soldier of ZAFT
Wraith Five chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I really liked this prequel! at first i thought this was gonna be a oneshot, and i was disappointed when the fight was just about to start at the very end. then i realized...the header didn't say "complete" XD needless to say, i can barely wait for an update!
Knives91 chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
I like this story. Update whenever it's convenient.
Wild Goose 01 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Yo, Solid!

The prelude to how Ken became the Grimaldi Falcon, eh? It's a new view on him, alright, and interesting to see idealistic fired up Ken compared to how he is in BoaF and CotF.

It's interesting that he's a bit wary of Laura Elsman *laughs*. I like his interactions with the crew, especially how he verbally pwns Nick Drallig, and can't wait to see more. Nick is also interesting... and funny. A parody of Johnny Ridden from UC Gundam?

INteresting interactions with Lewis Halburton, and I hope that the angle of their old friendship will be further developed. And don't forget the ultimate rule of war. _

Well, kinda slow, butbut all in all, a decent start. Good work. Now get back to Cry of the Falcon!

...wait, I need to finish Sniper Alley for you to go ahead. -_-
Cheddar Wolf chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Gack, I've been meaning to review this for a while...

This story took me by surprise; I wasn't expecting a prequel, even though you said you've been “hinting” at it. I was totally caught off-guard. In a pleasant way, though. It was fun to dive back into Falcon's past.

I admit though, it's a bit awkward to read about him being... more sociable. It's almost like he's a different person. He's... how should I put this... human? . Oh well, the word escapes me for the moment.

... So we've got a grey GINN, a pure white GINN, a violet one, and Nick's Lightning décor GINN. Such a vast array of colors. Personally, I like the violet one. :P

Can't say much else. Your stories always seem to have a finishing quality that usually leaves me incapable of leaving good advice or constructive criticism. The reason why: There's nothing -to- correct or give advice for. It's irritating sometimes, because I then have nothing to write about in the review. :[

I await further updates...

-Blue Moon Wolf
Shmeeker chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
...Should I be worried that one of the Atlantic Federation ships is named after a German general from WWII? Not exactly a name that provokes good feelings.
Blacklight 88 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Interesting? Will any of these charecters Lacan, Natalie, Nick be appearing in Cry of the Falcon? Halberton flying a Mobius? Thats interesting. Oh this doesn't necessarily pertain to SoZ but it's been bugging me. Are the Duel's wings actually connected to the machines fuselage or are the connected to just the Assault Shroud? Any way can't wait for A Call to Arms to be updated!

Rau Le Creuset 88
cocoapuffaddict chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
loved birds of a feather and i'm excited that your writing the prequel. falcon is one of my fav OCs and i hope this story will clear up all of the questions i had about him! thanks and please update!
F-14 Tomcat Lover chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Dude! The Ewin Rommel? He was a Tank commander and German! I would have expected a name like Halsey or Nimitz, but then again, they were great commanders in their own right, give or take the few personality quirks.

But still, the Fourth Fleet flag should have held a name of the British or American Fleets, not the rudery German Navy, and that's more or less an oximoron. More like German Maritime Defense Force.
DerekJeterfan chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
YAY! Although I wanted to see the laundromat incident I can tell this is going to be a good story. Please update as soon as possible(even if it does take precednce over ACtA and CotF)
Storm Wolf77415 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Great start, Solid! This Lacan guy is a good judge of character, seeing the potential in Ken. Appearance's by Rau, you may have started me on doing a prequel to Song of the Storm Wolf.
bloodyknight85 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
'So, this is where it all begins... I am a little taken aback though... Did Dearka graduate the same time as Ken and Rau? I don't really think so if you know what i mean... The food convoy to PLANT is about to be attacked again... and thus the first time GINNs are to be used to safeguard them against a Earth forces fleet... Quite a difficult time this is... Will the GINNs be able to go battle against the Earth forces' mobile armors? History already told us the answer... I don't think it will change in this fic at all...'

Keep up the good work, dude... Update sooN!
Ominae chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Nice reworking on Ken's past and how he'll meet the others later on before (and after Heliopolis and the BVW, depending on you)...

I'll put this up in my favs section later on.
Deathzealot chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Nice! This story is most likely the first ever Fan Fiction depicting the start of the War. Also I thought Dearka, Yzak, Athrun, Nicol, Rusty, and Miguel where the same graduating class. Anyways...

*grin* Man! Those MA pilots are going to be in for quite a surprise! Though I like the new and fresh characters this story in introducing. Even though I think that they will going to alive at the end of this story. Okay... anyways once again Solid you have writting an awesome piece of literature and I eagerly await more from you...
Infinite Freedom chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
I get it. This is a side project. I am surprised that you didn't give Nick the same paint scheme as Johny Ridden custom Zaku from the Encounters in Space game. Finally I saw the Transformers movie a few hours ago.
FraserMage chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Two Words: HOLY CRAP.

rest of it:

Well, this is certainly a good story. Crimson Lightning is a blatant copy of Johnny "Crimson Lightning" Ridden though.

All in all though, I was surprised to see Ken with blond hair.

Hopefully you update this soon.

All in all, the start of yet another good Gundam Fanfiction from you.