Reviews for In The End
I'm home chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
It had an unexpected ending and it made me feel like you had meant to write more but didn't. Despite all that, I liked it. I really liked it - something about this story just seems so real and understantable. I love Raven's character.
Ein chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I do love Raven's bluntness with him. Summarizing the whole thing she pretty much was like "I'm coming with you because we can't live without each other so shut up and don't argue." Cutest couple. Ever.
temporalcontrol chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
very well written and thought out, i just dont like the idea of those two separating... it just doesnt feel right.
Tehu chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
I like the story, but to carry more meaning, I think you should add more body language into it. What you are trying to do is create a scene just filled with suppresed emotions. It can carry a little more feeling if you wrote in something as simple as a slight frown just glimpsed, twiches, or even sighs.

Other than that, great story, hope you keep righting, esceially since Rob/Rae is my favorite pairing.
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
dragonprincess1988 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
great little one shot
raerobgal chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
You should totally make more to this! But its good where you left off! I dont mind - either way, I would be happy! But I will put this on alert just in case you DO add more _
animeprincess chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
It was really interesting. I wish there were more. Also as a little critique i think you should have told were the others went and why the team broke up. But other than that it was really cool.:)
raerob4ever chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
WAi... it's cute. very. sequal? pwease?
Final Fight chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
I liked that... a lot actually...

Ugh... I'm running out of things to say... perhaps I should just start using automotopia's?
Valeria89 chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
in your own words,"Good"
liliac gurl chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Just Wondering i theres going to be a sequal to this great oneshot
Bombshell9 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
This is perfect. And I don't mean that in an overly flattering way, or a wierd stalkery way either. This is simply the perfet depiction of THESE two characters having THIS conversation. You didn't do it the yelling-and-screaming way, nor the oh-my-god-i-love-you-and-i'm-gonna-follow-you-to-the-ends-of-the-earth way (both of which i like, but are totally OOC for the both of them). You channeled the actual characters into the calm, half-honest, unintentionally sweet conversation Robin and Raven just had. They can't tell each other they love each other, because they've been friends for too long, and they know exactly how the other would react, and they can't be apart because they depend on each other to get by everyday.

This was a delight to read, and I hope you continue to stay true to your characters on this level! Happy Writing!

Bombshell9
Faith chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
I loved it! You have to write more! Don't let it be a one-shot...please! Or write a second story on it!
desertdiamonds chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
aw, was dat de end? wa, I wanted more...but at a happy note, i like it, a bit sad, yeah, but, i lik it! 5 stars!