Reviews for Mishap in Witchiepoo's Castle
DatCrownedProblemSolver chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This is one of the first H.R. Pufnstuf fanfictions I've seen on here. I've never gotten around to reading it until now. And I must say...I absolutely love it.

Cling and Clang were great in this story, and I love how they were mostly the plotline of the story. It seems fitting for a plot in a kids cartoon, up to the vomiting part. And it seems like a rather surreal plot could come out of said plotline, but I'm going off-track; this is H.R. Pufnstuf we're talking about, and that show's surreal enough.

It was easy to imagine each character in-character. I envy your skills at portraying Pufnstuf; I would never be able to do it as long as I live! And I've been trying for a while now. XD. But, anyways, each character was well-portrayed, and I loved Witchiepoo. She acted great, and she was REALLY in-character.

However, I do think that it ended a bit suddenly. I was really sucked in and then it ended like it did, which disappointed me somewhat. But that doesn't change the fact that I'm favoriting this.

Great job, sir/ma'am. c:
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Actually on this site way back in the archives there is a Land of the Lost fic. Just wanted to mention that because I reviewed that one too.

But anyway, nice fic.