Reviews for Faith of the Heart
foraslanthelion chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
"This is the best gift anyone has EVER given me, Naruto, " Kakashi exclaimed as his one visible eye began to mist up.

Somewhere in Ame, Tobi's intent became murderous as his remaining eye went red.

"Soon."
OhMyGodDamnGurl chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I like it
Kyra chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease write more on this story love it!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
I love this story! It's awesome are you going to continue it?
ranneal chapter 9 . 10/2/2012
Another exciting and well written chapter. I love the story and hope that you will get back to it one day. Thanks for writing:)
ranneal chapter 8 . 10/2/2012
Great chapter again...I'm just sad to be soooo close to the end! This is a cool story. You do great things with the characters Hinata and Naruto...and have reworked the whole story enough to make it unpredictable.
ranneal chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
This was another superb chapter...I love the way you show the relationship between Naruto and Hinata...they seem so well matched in this story. The idea that Hinata has a tailed beast sealed in her was so well written and explained... it was great.
ranneal chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
Really an action packed chapter and one that explained a lot. Great action and good job of thinking the plot through. Excellent story.
ranneal chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
I like the chapter and the alternate version of chapter one. Good plot twist with Hinata getting kidnapped at an earlier time than in the manga. The fight scenes were well done...fun chapter.
ranneal chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
Wow! This was a super chapter. I have always wanted Hinata to do the type of thing she does in this chapter. She really took action and defended Naruto in a way he wouldn't do himself. Great idea and writing:)
ranneal chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
Excellent background and well done with the flashbacks and the Pervy Sage being involved as the teacher of Hinata's mother. Good chapter!
ranneal chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
I like all of the changes made in the bell test...segment. It was amazing in the manga that the whole team 7 was rarely able to function. Interesting chapter...I wonder what Hinata and Hiashi are discussing?
ranneal chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Great first chapter...I like the changes you've made especially putting Hinata with Naruto on the team 7. It would be funny to have Hinata step in front of Naruto and use some 'gentle fist' on Sakura when she tries to smash Naruto.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/5/2012