Reviews for Fourth of July
13DiamondPython13 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Life tastes better with a bit of cheese. -Kevin Bolk
REDskies chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Awesome story (: And hell, who cares if its slightly cliched!
Lex Lexa chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Loved it!
Sapphire Rose E chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
awe! that was good and cute! every cute! awe! thanks so much for writing this! you're a very good writer! thanks again, bye
Electromagnetic Interference chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
This is one of the best Phoenix/Maya fics that I have read
MetroidGuy chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
It's really rare that there are Phoenix/Maya stories, but what's even more scarce than that is Phoenix/Maya stories that are as good as this one.

Nyrihaz chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Love it!

Is so hard to find Maya/Phoenix fics in here... and I am glad you wrote one for them.

After all I love how you write Link and Zelda and now I love how you write these two.

Well Bye,

Aura Jade chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
yay for fluff! I love this pairing.
Sato chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
*slams desk* OBJECTION! I have found a critical contridiction in your fanfic. Edgeworth was not in the country at the time this story occurred! *points finger* Therefore he cannot be at the park!

... However, other than that EXTREMELY picky point, t'was awesome. XD
ChocolatStar chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Aw that was cute and very well written too :D Yay to fluff. Weird that there's not a lot of Phoenix/Maya stuff about...*too* obviously cannon perhaps? 'shrugs'

I'm guessing you would have finished Justice For All now? Enjoyed it I hope :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2007 sweet...

and i agree, there should be more phoenix/maya fics. play phoenix wright 2, JFA, theres a nice surprise if ur a phoenix/maya luver :P
Jannilyn chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Please, write more Phoenix/Maya fics! I love this one!
TwilightQueen chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Geez, that was just too cute! I totally sensed a flavor of Charm Bracelet in this fic, mainly because it had a song in it. Write more Phoenix/Maya, and UPDATE CHARM BRACELET ASAP!
Rin-neechan chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
This fic is my guilty pleasure. You're so right, there isn't enough Phoenix x Maya even though that's probably the pairing that's most canon of all. I loved the part with Larry and Phoenix, just because that's so Larry and Phoenix...he does need to get laid, but not as much as Edgeworth. Anyways, this fic was awesomely cute. I didn't see anything that stood out that needed work or correcting, so thankies!
DeStIny BeLiEver chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
YAH! I love Maya/Phoenix Fanfics! Thanks for this one! it was really great! it's true that there aren't enough M/P fics around. They are mostly Phoenix/Edgeworth. -_- Not my style sorry . Oh well. Thanks for a great read! :D