Reviews for Those Moments
Turtlefanforlife1982 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I love this story. I think I have read it three times now and I still love reading it.
Dark Lady of Silence chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Sweet. I liked it a lot. Became a fav.

Cya! :)
AJB66613 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
The feelings I have for this little fic... they can't be described...
GirlforGod99 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
So amazingly awesome!
AJB66613 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
AAAAwwwwwww, so sute! such a tender moment... i'm almost wishing for some more... possibly with a little more brotherly love that isn't too brotherly, hehehe...
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Aww, that was really sweet! It made me smile especially at the end. Liked the cute little story of when they were younger. It was too precious!
The Waiting Ninja chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Aw...

Poor Raphie... Poor Donnie...

It was really nice to see this type of conversation between Raph and Don. I've read a lot of fic about Donnie dealing with the possible future after that episode and only a hand full of those fic were worth the read. This one has now been added to that hand full.

Raphie's experience was a really nice touch. Nicely written.

*Wants to see more of this type of fiction... hint, hint*
Leepet chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
I love brotherly moments like that between Donnie and Raph. It's a nice change. Good story- I liked it alot.
Alonein-Darkness7 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Aw, that was such a cute brotherly story. I adore the thought of a little Donnie following Raph everywhere. Plus the fact that Raph is such a good big brother, when he tries, warms my heart.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Absolutely amazing characterizations of Donnie and Ralph. All that Don needed was someone to talk to, to let all his frustration and fears out and I think no one could do a better job than Ralph.

/Donnie smiled a little sadly and glanced up at his brother. “Then that’s what I’ll do too. Sometimes, following you is still the best thing for me to do.”/

I was squealing myself hoarse after reading that part. Yay for Donnie and Ralph moments!
Rebell chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Aw! This is a great piece of work! I loved how Don and Raph got to interact, as I never really seem to see them do so in the comic/movies/cartoons.

I've always wondered how that particular episode would mess with poor Donnie's mind. You did an awesome job writing about it, I really think that something like that could have occured.

I particularly liked the part where Raph wondered who the eldest brother really was.

Great job!
EagleBlaze chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Cool fanfic! Poor Don and Ralph!

Keep up the very good work!

EagleBlaze
OSYH chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Oh, I like your interpretation! Even though I don't completely agree with how Donnie wanted to be like Raph, I still loved reading your story!
anypenname chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Great job on this! It's so sweet to read about the chibi-turtles... even when they're being angsty It's also nice to see Don and Raph doing a little bonding. Their relationship seems very complex...
pacphys chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Ooh, what a wonderful little story you have here! *huggles poor Donnie* I absolutely adore Don/Raph moments and this looks like it's shaping up to be a beautiful one!

This line "Donatello losing his temper was a whole new ballgame, and Raph decided to do what he usual did when faced with something new. He decided to poke at it." Is PERFECT I love that. Gotta love ol' Raphy-boy.

I also love how you had Don blow up at Raph then come right back down, calmer and quieter than before but still tremendously upset. PERFECT! When Raph blows, he blows and keeps going. Raph's a Hawiian volcano. Don is Mt. St. Helens, quiet and still most of the time, but when he blow he really goes.

Well, since Raph isn't... and well, he's Raph, he wouldn't. *grabs poor stressed, upset Donnie in a big hug*

Little Raphy is doing to be in bi-i-ig trouble.

Oh, coaxing smaller siblings across dangerous water... never a good idea.

And Master Splinter has impeccable timing as always.

And that last little bit is cute, with little brother still following big brother.

Wonderful little story!