Reviews for Stacking the Deck
Yakuzaman5 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Yeah, so I went ahead and read your story, and I have to say that I am very impressed. It is creative, funny, and honestly really cute. I am especially impressed with how you can make a romantic connection like that work despite the obvious age difference between the characters.

However, you have now made me very sad because you have not updated this story in years. It's a cool story, but it's way too short.
BlackCrystalRose chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Wow...tis is one of the best, no, scratch that, THE BEST story I've read of Phoenix Wright!

PLEASE CONTINUE! I WILL PAY YOU IN COOKIES!
Yami Getsuei chapter 3 . 2/8/2009
Epicness, PLEASE WRITE MORE, I BEG OF YOU D:
Kaito90 chapter 3 . 1/16/2009
Nice story! Update soon please!
FriggyEsquire chapter 3 . 11/1/2008
I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the crossver! I love both Danny Phantom and Pgoenix Wright. I cannot wait for the next update!
oppet2 chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
YAY!

this is rly good please keep continuing it!
BabelBabble chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Oh. My. God.

THAT WAS AMAZING!
Kirby-Chan263 chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
Um, you are going to update soon, aren't you? I really like this story! It's really good! Please don't let this story die! If you like, I'd be willing to help you out with it, but that's just me. Please update~
snowowl94 chapter 3 . 4/30/2008
this is an awsom story i dont know ware perly lirned a bout love but i think its so cute but in the end does maya end up with phinoix in the story its so confusing but thats life
Kirby-Chan263 chapter 3 . 4/9/2008
*gasp* Whoa! Danny Phantom/Phoenix Wright crossover? That's something I woulda never thought of...nice idea! I like this so far! I must know what happens! You will update, right? ...Wright? XD *shot for bad pun*
Shimohi Inferno Tiger chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
I'd have to say great story as a whole.

This is just my opinion but, I thought the first part of the first chapter (Mr. von Karma dying) was a bit boring (skiped over that). But then again, maybe if that one boring bit wasn't there, there's a chance that I would not have noticed the interesting parts (for lack of having something to compaire it to).

To the point, bring up the next chapter! d(-)b
Guarded Sentinel chapter 3 . 12/24/2007
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this fic yet! I'm right in the middle of writing my own DP/PW crossover, but I stopped for now because of school. Anyway, your grammar and spelling are good, and I didn't see any errors. Your style is very good, and it just flows along. The characterizations are completely awesome. You really do have the spirit of both series in here. Now all you have to do is update!

-Lockblade

PS: Yes, I know that my fic hasn't even gotten past the prologue and it's older than yours. But I'm working on it .
Chan chapter 3 . 11/14/2007
The name's 'Plus Chan' XD

Sorry for not reviewing sooner, life's been insane. Anyways! The part authors love to hate and hate to love! The review! *fanfare*

That was some god, steaming hot character development, I must say. Quite tasty with the Manny and the Vladdy. But then, I expected that. :3 Vlad's character you got down pat, actually a little better than the show, in my opinion. The show dumbs down Vlad's potential malevolence, threat level, and overall dark side, showing him as... well, a 'crazed fruit loop with delusions of grandeur'. At least, this is how I see it. But you added just the right amount of the things I listed. His idea of Jack made me laugh out loud, it fit him perfectly. Much kudos to you.

Also kudos with the slight ref to Nick's love life. ;) Won't say no more for fear of people who actually read this and don't know what I'm saying.

I'm looking forward to more Danny/Manny...(that rhymes! Hehe!) It'll be interesting to see not just how Manny influences Danny, but how DANNY influences HIM.

Lastly, that comment 'bout Karma ("EINSPRUCH!") made me laugh (cuz he's like that) and, realize something.

Karma needs to say stuff in German sometimes. Y'know? Like, he'll be talking to Danny and he calls him something in German, confusing him. That's just what I visualize though.

Hope you update! Loving this still.

Chan
shadow-spawn180 chapter 3 . 10/28/2007
Pretty good. Danny Phantom is pretty easy to make a crossover with, and you do it pretty well. There are a few misspelled words in there, probably a result of typing too quickly. Remember to not only have your beta-checker check it but to check it yourself. You keep the characters in character, although I think Maya could be a bit crazier (she was pretty good in the first chapter). Hmm... that's about it. I'd like to see the next chapter.
DL-6 chapter 3 . 10/19/2007