Reviews for Push
angel897 chapter 8 . 5/19
liked it and love to read more
Larka13 chapter 8 . 6/21/2015
More, pwease? ;-;
FeatherArtist chapter 8 . 2/2/2015
Aww! I wish you had finished this one!
just died cx chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
I love the pairing and plz update this is so interesting and I am just... oh god plz update. :( :)
DragonCurse4 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Love this story! Hope you haven't abandoned it!
RozenMaiden7 chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
I'm hoping to see the next chapter
ScarletDevil1503 chapter 8 . 5/15/2013
I realize you haven't updated this in a number of years, but I sincerely hope that you continue it one day. Raph/April is a rare ship and this is one of the few stories that does it justice - you write the characters very well. Your plot has also captured my attention to the point where I'm dying to read more. So, please, for my sanity... UPDATE!

punkydoodle chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
Just read all eight chapters, and I really enjoy this story. I hope you continue on with it! :D
Your biggest fan chapter 8 . 9/6/2012
Soon eh? It's been three years... Would you think about updating anytime soon please.
Mattie Scary chapter 8 . 9/16/2010
you really need to update , pretty please?
arborial chapter 8 . 8/22/2010
Hi. This story is very cute and really interesting. I really hope you're still working on it.
brainfear chapter 8 . 3/13/2010
More please!
Storm Seer chapter 8 . 2/11/2010
I am truly loving this story. It makes me laugh; I am completely intrigued, and the turtles are So in character! Please keep going. Please!
Anesther chapter 8 . 11/29/2009
I hope so as well! This is wonderful story you're creating. All the interactions are so adorable (Can Raphael GET any cuter?) and that flower is really puzzling me too. XD

I can't wait for the next update! :D
Robyn chapter 8 . 7/8/2009

Sorry, ordinarily I don't do the all-caps thing, but this is getting *good.*

Okay, a bit of criticism - "Aught," is incorrect. It should be spelled, "ought."

The descriptions of the fights are very well executed and vivid. I got a strong sense of what was going on, and wasn't the least bit confused.

Even for Michaelangelo, you shouldn't use multiple exclamation points or question marks. Unfortunately, the use of multiples like that tend to make people think of badly written emails from young people. A single exclamation would work better, read better, and give a better all around impression. If you have someone terribly startled, using ? is acceptable, since it's an indication of an excited question. Otherwise, avoiding multiple points is the best way to go.

I love your characterization of Raphael. You don't make him a total evil jerk, but you do a good job showing him as a multi-dimensional character. Good job on April, too.

Right now, the other characters are a little bit flat, because they're in the background, but throwing in some extra dialogue or small scenes showing them doing something ordinary or contrary to their sterotypes might help round them out. Think about how you did April coming home with the bags of groceries. It's a mundane thing, but it shows how she reacts to simple situations. For the others, one scene with them chatting about a ball game or something akin to it would show them a little more fleshed out. It doesn't have to be big, but you want people to get the sense that the people in the background are people, too, and not just stick figures holding the place.

Leo and Raph are a lot more cordial in this story than in most, and I appreciate it, because they're not always out to kill each other. Again, that shows a roundness, rather than a static frame, for the characters. Good job!

Concerning the last passage, where Leo is leaving to go to his own room, before Raph and April trade cryptic phrases about prayer, you might want to have Leo say something about why he's leaving. The way you've characterized him, he doesn't seem the type to just up and leave for his room, without saying something, giving a parting shot, saying, "Excuse me," something. Right now, it's too convinent that he left that way. Maybe a touch more dialogue between him and his brother would make it flow better.

Finally, I have a suggestion that I give to everyone - after you write something, read it, then read it out loud. That's important. When you read something out loud, you can hear where there are awkward spots. You don't have very many, but it might help for you to read everything out loud and see if there are phrases that sound wonky rolling off your tongue. From there, it's easier to fix a line.

Excellent job and I'm *anxious* to read the next part!