Reviews for Half Light
Caitlyn Rose chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
I so wish there was more! Your dialogue is fantastic :)
HilaryHilary chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Aww, Davis! I miss you too. So much. We so have to start e-mailing again, I miss those days. It is very amazing Leyton and I love you for it.
HalesnLukeBFF4ever chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Wow. Really good! I love your writing, it's like I know anything you write is going to rock my socks, haha. I'm glad this was LP, and something so true to the characters, love it.
kaligator chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
i loved it. i am glad he is staying.
eerriinn91 chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
loved it!
abbyfan chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Aww, that was a really cute story! I especially liked this part:

“It probably wouldn’t have worked,” She reasons.

He nods. “Yeah, probably not.”

...

“But maybe it would have,” She says after a moment.

“I think so.”

Thanks for writing a Leyton despite being a Bler. Maybe you could write another Leyton...? Or not, that's okay. I really like your writing style though, so I will definitely check out your other stories.
luke-n-peyton chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Loved this! Please write more!
angeldylan628 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Amazing job...especially for a BLer. And it was very in tune with S1 characterization...back when the characters were actually well written and the storylines made sense lol. Seriously though, beautiful job.
nikki chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
i cant believe you wrote a leyton! it was really good, and i just pretended peyton was brooke the whole time, lol. loves, keep updating your other stories.
forblueskies89 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
ow!

i got really sad cause i read the prologue and the thing about touching him with her fingertips

and thinking it was a brucas thought "this is gonna be an amazing story"

and then i read that it was a leyton and i got all sad

i'm sorry

i just HATE them as a couple, so i couldn't read the story

but i'm sure it rocked cause your writing is good :D

please write a brucas oneshot soon!
jamyj30 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
great story, i know you said a one shot, but this could go on! anyway it was well written
DianaGlOw1 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
I loved the one-shot! You got lots of guts to write a Leyton when I can tell you're a hard-core Brucaser. I give you props because it wasn't bad at all! Glad you decided to give it a try because I certainly enjoyed it. :)