Reviews for Searching
Raiha Laf Qyaza chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I cried. I cant believe I actually cried.
Sand-wolf579 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
That was the cutest. This is one of my favorite Detective Conan couples, and there is definitely not enough of them. But the little bit we get is always awesome.
AnimeAngel4ever200 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Aww so sweet. I love Eri and Kogoro fics and this one shows that Kogoro isn't a total idiot.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
so cute :)
Aretaic chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I agree. Kogoro is not a complete moron, though he tends to act like one most of the time.

By the way, nice fic.
animephoenix2468 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I really like this. I support KogoroXEri wholeheartedly for two reasons: 1. When they interact, it's obvious eventually, and 2. I don't want to see Ran go through the pain of parents getting divorced. Your writing is awesome!
ladybrin chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
i liked this fic- and i liked those two on the anime- you could tell they still care becuase of the way they argue- i mean come on-
tentsubasa chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
That was cute. (_) I remember watching the anime for this episode. It was so sweet when he revealed what he actually was doing on the beach. (_)
The 214th Rabid Fangirl chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I like it a lot. It's very sweet.
Evanescences Angel chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Kogoro and Eri Love~

I adored this small but meaning story of Kogoro's point of view during the time that Eri lost her ring~ Its so sad how timing is always in the way with these two... GOOD JOB! :D
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Ieyre, LambSam, on-crack, and RiaSternch are right
on-crack chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
bloody awesome. Nothin' like a lil' fic that doesn't really jump a mile but is still sweet and more importantly- perfectly IC. 8D
Kari and KyonKyon chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I really like this story in a lot of the same way I like Twilight Road's piece, "Playing the Fool." You both manage to capture the Kogoro that is often overshadowed by less talented writers - someone who may not be the brightest crayon in the box, especially compared to Shinichi, but isn't a fool by any measure. He has his own bursts of insight, both a little sharper and a little blinder where Eri is concerned. My favorite point of the piece is his irritation with her holding the tea in her left hand. Such a small detail, but obviously like a shout to an observant detective.

Love your work, by the way - "Don't Walk Away" in particular. Sometimes I forget that Kid's little card riddle in chapter two isn't actually canon. Considering the movieverse, it meshes incredibly well. Keep writing!
Ieyre chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Aw...I adore these two, what a great insight into Kogoro. I think he really is misunderstood in the relationship. I really want them back together!
OnAir chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Really cute. I liked it a lot. Please write more. There is not enought Eri/Kogoro out there!