Reviews for Bus Ride
horrorstar100 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I liked this lovely lime fic. There is seriously not enough Duke x Tristan fics in this world. Keep up the good work!
Zelach chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Omg I love this lemony one-shot! I've barely seen people write stuff about these too! Personally I think they are pretty damn sexy together. . . .

Wish you'd write another one! Even if it's in 2011 XD
abarai-kun chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
This pairing needs more love (: Thanks for writing this good read XD
hhhhhh chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
lol sooooo funny

good job i think here was this one time i think u didn't write out Tristan's full name not sure if u meant to or not just letting u kno.
No Subject chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
That was hot. I just LOVED it!

Shia
ToInsanitysEnd chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Smexy, that rocked, and it sucks that there aren't more stories about Tristan and Duke, I loves them. Hope to see more fics from you!
Fake Is the New Real chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
HOT. *fans self* This is just wicked awesome. :D
The Token chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
Very hott.

Love it.
bleedingchaos chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
I loved this Story Very Smexy...I wish people would more about this couple... T_Tx Great story though _x
Kenrakuu chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
oh me oh my, very good.
SGCred chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
As I mentioned before, not a common pairing but a very well written and well done attempt, and oh so fluffy and sexy at the same time.

Love SGCred x x x
Draggy2 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
hehehe. *evil smile* Oh. That is an awesome idea to get while on a bus. A most delightful read. I rarely venture into this pairing because it's not as common but every now and then I see what seems a good one and click and yep... hilarious and amusing. Good job!
NAncy chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
CUTE!
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Good story. I like that pairing.