Reviews for Superheroes
L's Hope chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
All your crossovers make me laugh like a maniac and give me warm feelies at the same time. I love this!
Asterisks chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Okay this the perfect bit of crack I needed! Awesome awesome work!
alicat54 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
this is made of awesome
Jensam chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
XDDDDDD LOVE this. It's sheer brilliance. For serious shiz.

You know, the almost-armageddon thing totally would not have happened if the Justice League had been there. 3
NiRinn chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Lol. Not a crossover I would have imagined but you did it and it was awesome! :D
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
LOL!*face is red*
DxLilith chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
aw this was really cute! Hellhounds? awesome name & i can so see Dean jus eatin'it all up XP
vballmania23 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Lol, I love this story! I can totally see Sam and Dean just starting out so they can do the job and making up those names for each other then just going along when they start getting publicity.
Pheonix Eternia chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I'm tired of falling out of my chair- I think I'll just stay on the floor. When I read the title/summary, my first thought was an attack of Spandex and Lycra. I'm glad you(and they) were more sensible. And I love the names. Really. Falling off my chair again now.
Bookwrm17 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
This is probably the best crossover I've ever seen. Sam and Dean and the Justice League...it doesn't get much better than that.
Dancing-Pinky-Flower chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I have no idea what just happened but it was so cool! This is great! I can imagine Ellen all like "Holy crap." and Bobby like "O.M.G Batman'. THis was just awesome!
kwangmablade chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
This is a very cool idea Psyko and Jackal finally something original coming from the supernatural area, If you are gonna continue this Id love to read a few more chapters
lelann37 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
omg, too funny. i loved it!
Diamond Unicorn chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Dude, that can not be all. You cross Justice League and Supernatural, two awesome shows, you can't leave it there. This was funny and well, one of the coolest crossovers I've read, then again, that's how it is with all of you fics. If you had a superpower, it would be the superpower to crossover anything and make it good and enjoyable to read.
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
I just love this because I friend of mine are always clashing our fandoms together! She is a Justice League fan and I'm all Supernatural. She talks about Batman and all the Robins, and I talk about YED and Psychic Sam.

Awesome fic... I am intrigued to read more!