Reviews for Our Time?
lorena gomez chapter 37 . 4/28
excellent! I hope Ron and Harry have certain subtlety to no mention how bad hermione face is but I really doubt it because Ron is, well just Ron. I really like your fic, I hope you continue it. I like it is different from the rest of other fanfictions in which Severus just suffers and accept to easy the fact that hermione is again in his live, I mean he suffered a lot and then puff! he forgets all his pain? I think it is excellent how you approach this problem and show how they are slowly building their relationship. A huge hug
x.deansangxl chapter 37 . 2/10
Nooooo did you stop here!? Noooo
Please write more!
peabrain1982 chapter 16 . 1/2
This story is good, but the amount of spelling errors in the story has gradually got worse the more I read and its now at a point where it's becoming irritating and I'm considering quitting. This story is very old, so I'm surprised that the errors hasn't been corrected. It's a shame really.
Jay Motley chapter 37 . 12/29/2016
I need mooooore
Kelsie chapter 37 . 8/3/2015
OH MY GOSH PLEASE TELL ME THAT ISN'T THE END!
Guest chapter 37 . 5/22/2015
I hope you come back to this I really enjoyed your story
one big fan chapter 37 . 4/20/2015
Gah ! You seriously need to come back and finish this story. Once in a while I come back to look for an update and yet you have failed me. And leaving with this cliffhanger! I'm sorry but that's just a little bit rude.

Pardon my harsh tone, I just really like this.. Please come back. Someday... Although i can see why, if you choose not to. It's been a while..
Lots of Love, JP
Bananaphobia chapter 37 . 1/20/2015
Aw Sevie-cakes! He's so cute. I totally forgot the McGonagall thinks Hermione is a Slytherin. I love Minerva asking Snape why he's allowed to talk to her like that. *sigh* this is a really great story. Not many time travel fics get back to present time and it's an interesting twist that time travel took place a second time. I absolutely loved the relationship between Regulus and Hermione. LOVED it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Thanks
snapecomet chapter 17 . 3/27/2013
Amazing chapter...really luv it...plz continue!
snapecomet chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
...keep writing. Thousand hugs
Lilia Alves chapter 36 . 2/11/2012
So you know how this goes... Every once and while I'll go look out my watch list and then I'll just remember the author that I'm still waiting for an update or ask if the author will ever finish the story. Don't take me wrong! I mean no harm! I'm just asking because I really liked the story and the plot and I would really like to see the end of it. Sometimes real life happens and there's nothing to do about it... Hope all is well! Cheers!
erica chapter 37 . 11/25/2010
I just started to read your story and now im on the last chapter, only to find a cliff hanger. It is really good. I do hope you continue with this story.
A chapter 25 . 7/1/2010
Arg! this was sooooo good up 'till now. I'm not one to stop in the middle of things, and I might come back to this someday, but I really wanted Hermione and Severus to work out, so this is annoying to me. Still, disregarding the plot you're a great writer.

I do have some things to point out, some which could be explained by creative license, some not

-As far as I know, Professor Slughorn should have been the potions teacher in the marauder era (after all we learn in HBP that he taught Lily)

-McGonagall couldn't know Sirius could transform, because it would change all of PoA - she and everyone else in the class could have told the ministry that he was an animagus.

-The even where Snape sees Lupin in the tunnel is supposed to be how he learns Lupin is a werewolf. Although it was interesting to have the other incident, having that means the tunnel incident should have already happened. Otherwise why would Snape readily go into the tunnel knowing it was a full moon?

still, overlooking all that, it's a good story.