Reviews for The Choices We Make
mzz chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
omg omg omg
mzz chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
Love that Dean entered to the bank to be with Sam
sami1010220 chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
Good job, the ending was cute! :)
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Congrats! You've been rec'd at the spn_littlebro community on Livejournal!
Thorny Hedge chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
Thanks to a friend, I only just discovered your stuff today.

I love it... especially this one. :)
Sparkiebunny chapter 4 . 11/19/2010
Great story! Loved it! :)
Rat chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
Yep, online banking is definitely the way to go. Great fic!
RhianaStar chapter 4 . 12/27/2007
Just found your story and I was so glad it was concluded I just couldn't put the laptop down... great story look forward to reading more...
alexisabove chapter 4 . 8/2/2007
"It was absolute chaos as people scrambled to the sides, desperate to avoid the spray of bullets as glass rained down on them. Dean moved instinctively in front of Sam who barely seemed to be aware of what was going on but nevertheless he grasped weakly at Dean’s shirt as he shielded him"

I found that unbelievably adorable. I loved it!:)

Great story! One of my favs:D
pandora jazz chapter 4 . 7/31/2007
Sorry for the late review, just got back from vacation.

You did a great job with an injuried Sam and loved protective worried big brother Dean.

My favorite moments as you wrapped up your story were - Dean and Sam trying to get each other to promise they would run if the other was caught by the police, because we know they won't leave each other.

Than as an injuried Sam just trusted Dean to take care of his bullet wound. Great brother moment.

Perfect ending as the brothers said "I love you" as only a Winchester can.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Until next time, take care.
rozzy07 chapter 4 . 7/30/2007
Oh I am so sorry I am late to the party with my reviews, but I can honestly say that yet again you have managed to weave together one fine story here. With consumate skill you seriously pimped LimpSam here dragging in tow a seriously angsty big brother in very uber-protective mode. And yes maybe next time with their history of banks - online banking may well be the safer option.

Great story telling - with my apologies for my late input as this story was a delight to read.
whimseyrhodes chapter 4 . 7/29/2007
Oh please oh please oh please tell me this isn't finished yet! Cause there can be so much more bro-angst with Sammy recovering, and maybe getting all feverish and stuff? huh huh huh huh? please?
Still Awesome2009 chapter 4 . 7/28/2007
great chapter, poor sam
sendintheclowns chapter 4 . 7/28/2007
Thank you so much for the story! You definitely surpassed my expectations with this prompt.

Thank you for working lots of limp into the fic. Angst and limp...what more could a girl ask for?
sendintheclowns chapter 3 . 7/28/2007
You cliffed us! How could you leave Sam slumped against the wall with blood blossoming across his shirt?

Good tension in this chapter.