Reviews for katie's story
McKinnon-and-Black-forever chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
I love your story! I feel really bad for Fred though he obviously likes Katie but she is too stubborn to see it. Please write more!
RomanaLadyPresidentOfGallifrey chapter 9 . 7/30/2010
is fred using that tilley person? is katie jelous of tilley? is fred jelous of cedric?
xXAMBERXx chapter 9 . 6/20/2009
Aw

this is so sweet! SORRY lack of sleep makes me type weird things! one question, is Fred using Tilley?

plz update soon!

x
Ready Fredie chapter 9 . 4/23/2009
OMG! I hate cliff hangers. but thats ok because this is a REALLY great story. Update really really really soon!
TheRugMaster chapter 9 . 10/20/2008
This is great, please update. Hey a poem!
harrypotternerdgirl chapter 9 . 8/19/2008
UPDATE! pretty please. ]
Europe28 chapter 9 . 3/28/2008
aw!

so sweet,

I wish people would write more Fred/Katie fanficts
Galantria chapter 9 . 2/28/2008
You realy need to update. PLEASE? I want to know what happened!
ALlisonWonderland1232 chapter 9 . 2/14/2008
Oh cliffhanger! I cannot wait until the next chapter.
dragonsrgorgeous07 chapter 9 . 10/30/2007
I really like this, keep it up.
aqua animosity chapter 9 . 10/23/2007
Aww thanks:) Nice chapter, update ASAP please_
werewolfinlove chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Yay! A very good start!
Socks5454 chapter 8 . 8/8/2007
I just found this story and I love it!
confessions.of.katijane chapter 7 . 8/4/2007
Alright, so...

Good, positive start. Your characterizations are strong & the plotline's developing marvelously. I've just a couple suggestions for you to improve an already good story:

1. Watch the grammar-I know, this is ME speaking. My grammar blows & it's definitely worse than what I've seen on anyone else's, but it's still a nice touch to just run through your chapters before you post them.

2. Be a bit more descriptive-dialogue's great but it can only go so far.

3. Try and keep things in perspective. I guess what I'm thinking is Cedric's reaction to being caught. I know you want to make him a jerk, but the fact that he's cheating on her already makes him a jerk. I can't really see him laughing in her face right when he's caught. Otherwise, why would he have stayed with her, you know?

AND here are my favorite things about the story:

Katie breaking her arm by falling out of her bed was hilarious. I love the klutz angle.

I like having the other characters in the story all at various stages of their relationships. Makes things more realistic.

Katie & Fred's relationship seems legit, which is nice. And you've kept the twins in pretty good character, which is actually A LOT harder than it seems.

Write on, Hope. (Wow. That's kind of a cheesy pun. Didn't mean for it to be a pun. Okay. Stopping...now.)
Beeeezus chapter 7 . 8/3/2007
I really like your story! Good pairing! I really like the twins. Poor Katie.