Reviews for The Art of Fabrication
ahans1b chapter 14 . 3/13
Your lemon scene was perfect for this story. Hot and intense. But seriously come back to writing this story. It's way to damn good to not finish!
Chesire98 chapter 14 . 1/11/2014
I want to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/19/2013
Your story is amazing. I read all the time, most of the time rereading stories and I could read yours a few times. I really wish you would finish this story, I hate to see amazing stories that are not finished and have been left for a while. It would be amazing if you could finish this story I rarely review maybe three times in the last four year, now four times. I had to stop and say how wonderful your story was and to maybe inspire you to finish, I can't imagine how great it would be completed. Good luck and keep up the great work.
sugardash chapter 14 . 11/3/2012
Cute, beautiful well put togather story,
I only wish you finished it.
Ryotigergirl chapter 14 . 2/16/2012
up date when you can. I like this story a lot.
Ryonee chapter 14 . 6/7/2011
Woaahh... naruto's surprised me a lot! he's way cooler than sasuke at the last chapter...

The lemon? I love ittt! it's so intense and hot

are you still writing this fic? hope you will update soon

it's just too awsome to be discontinued :))
Leilsel97 chapter 14 . 4/9/2011
Great lemon, interesting and nonperverted although loaded with smex
Leilsel97 chapter 8 . 4/9/2011
Loved the make out scene, and I think I know what you were going for with the countdown, Sasuke's mysteriousness, Tsunade's speech, and Naruto's beat down. It was all very interesting and I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Leilsel97 chapter 7 . 4/9/2011
What can I say? Although the chapters are short, they're well written and interesting. There's always something funny, heartwarming, or dramatic in every chapter
Leilsel97 chapter 5 . 4/9/2011
I love this story
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 14 . 3/22/2011
Oh, yeah! Good fic! I specially like the latest chapters, because they are more active and fun.

Thank you for the story. I hope you update sometime (soon.)
counter-intuitive chapter 13 . 2/25/2011
Sorry for the last reply, I realise it was the exchange now :P
counter-intuitive chapter 14 . 2/25/2011
Hm I'm confused.. why was Naruto with Orochi at the end :S
counter-intuitive chapter 9 . 2/25/2011
Reading this story again cause it's awesome :)
The Unabiding Helios chapter 14 . 1/15/2011
*thousands of chibi Yukis run around screaming and protesting* WE WANT MORE TAOF!

PWEASE?