Reviews for Memories
Napphertiti chapter 10 . 1/27
When I tell you I am crying so bad that I have snot going in every direction on my face, Omg... This was so beautiful. This is the very first fanfic to actually make me SOB, I've cried on one other and it was a Shikatema fanfic. But this story, your story made me SOB at freaking 2am. Congrats to that because it means that you've written a BRILLIANT fanfic. Man oh man, I'm sharing this on tumblr! Wow...
m chapter 10 . 11/23/2014
now im depressed cause I know this ending didn't happen...damn you goku!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
;_; OMG Im Crying so hard*sob*
Flames of Avarice chapter 10 . 7/13/2014
I enjoyed this fic. It always really bothered me how the series ended and I always felt bad for Chi Chi.
Shailly Keshari chapter 10 . 7/13/2014
This makes me cry every time I read it. Thanks for such a beautiful story!
gokuson chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
I read this once and cried. I read it again just now and still cried... you're good. Very good. Hoping you'll write more... well done.
ICTOAN chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
Turns out I did review this story, but I wanted to post it any ways. Copy paste!

Did I review this? I can't remember. It's fantastic though. I really enjoyed watching Goku come to terms with what he did. GT and DBZ ended always bothered me. People tend to write chichi terribly, but they never think about exactly what Goku put her through. (Maybe now, as we age and see it differently we'll get more stories like this. Who knows.) but his realization that he has missed the lives of all the people he actually cared for, it was neat. Plus a nice happy ending. So that's good too. THANKS FOR WRITING THIS!
ICTOAN chapter 10 . 6/16/2014
His was great, thank you.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 8 . 5/23/2014
Like or hate? YOU MADE ME CRY! HARD!
...Loved it.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/24/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY . I CRIED, UGH.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/24/2014
DAMMIT. I NEED TO REGAIN MY MANLINESS.
vague and uncertain chapter 10 . 3/4/2014
This fanfic has given me closure on a series ending that had upset me for years. Thank you so much
Stacy chapter 10 . 3/4/2014
Someone needs to make this fic into a mini series for the conclusion of gt. I hated gt with a passion. But if this was turned into a gt conclusion or whatever it could or would be called... Well I would watch the gt series. I watched the gt series once and I will not watch it again. It sucked and I hated the ending. But this would change my mind. Besides gt wasn't done by the same dude that did dragon ball and dragon ball z. So that is my reason for disregarding the gt series. I'm sure the dude (I know his name but I'm being lazy in writting it so he is known as dude to me). That made the dragon ball and dragon ball z series would have done a hell of a lot better with gt and it wouldn't have ended as stupid as it did with whoever made gt. But this fic brings a whole knew light to that series. But unless this is in the conclusion of gt series I won't watch it. I love this fic.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/23/2014
Stupid u with ur stupid story bringing out these stupid tears...

Loved the story. It brings closure to every DBZ fan.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/2/2014
Wow this do just mine it's amazing just beautiful no words I 'm just crying my eyes out the ending was perfect greatest goku and chichi fanfic EVER!