Reviews for Memories
Hong Kong guest chapter 10 . 12/28/2016
Second time reading this, now i remember why i only read this amazing fiction twice. I just cried like a fucking bitch! All that feels! You really captured the relationship between goku and chichi very well. Unlike the raw passion between vegeta and bulma, goku and chichi shared a love thats almost spiritual like. They were like ocean, a calming peace, but love so deep. I cried so much for the later chapters, especially when goku finally reunited with his family.
roku1397 chapter 3 . 11/2/2016
Awww! This chapter is sooo adorable!
Roku1397 chapter 2 . 11/2/2016
I love how Goku and ChiChi are in character.
This chapter reminded me of DBS episode 60 when Goku mistook Vegeta's statement saying he and ChiChi haven't kissed.
Garu0212 chapter 10 . 10/17/2016
Soo I read the story in Spanish, someone translated your story and is awesome, I cry in some chapters and laugh in others, is very sad this because Goku returns and his family is dead and well he have his grandson, Goku Junior, but is not the same, he miss his family, his sons Gohan and Goten, and his granddaughter Pan and especially his wife Chichi.
I like all the moments GoChi you put in the story, all the memories are beautiful, honestly I cry I don't gonna lie.
And also I read the story in English, is better in English but I like both versions
Sorry if this review is not what you where expecting but I have a very bad English, soo I hope you understand this review, and sorry for not leaving review in every single chapter but my English is bad and I don't know some words and is kinda confusing for me :c
But I really love your story, is awesome n.n
To favorites n.n
Bye bye n.n
Kikyogirl15 chapter 10 . 10/9/2016
This was a beautifully written story I like the way you positioned the different times the preset vs Goku's memories. Very great job. Goku Jr sounds adorable and I like the fact that he got to see that the Goku he idolized was not as perfect as he thought. And I feel like he learned something from Goku as well. Goku's anguish was written perfectly. Keep up the great work.
nancyricoleon chapter 10 . 4/29/2016
ay me encanto el final de esta hisroria
Son-AbyGC chapter 10 . 12/20/2015
your story is really beautiful, i never loked dbGT this is the only, i love history
Smithback chapter 10 . 9/25/2015
o.k... I almost cryed ... well.. I did it...
so .. haaa.. beautiful...
so.. happy... haa..
loved it
natysc chapter 10 . 9/17/2015
So bittersweet. Thank you for this amazing story !
wthtonibelle chapter 10 . 8/12/2015
i think this is my third time reading this. i love it so much, thank you for writing such a masterpiece
You Light The Sky chapter 10 . 8/4/2015
That was wonderful
wthtonibelle chapter 10 . 8/1/2015
Omg omg omg! I cried so much. I loved it so much! This is the kind of fanfiction that I love- it's not totally AU because it works with canon (or well, in this case, GT is not canon but it's still part of what we saw on TV) and it's in-character, and it's very well-written!
VioletUzumakiNamikaze chapter 10 . 7/27/2015
that was a beautiful ending. thank you for moving me!
Ninjaman2 chapter 6 . 6/25/2015
Teh suspence, it's unbearable
hmmm chapter 10 . 5/25/2015
Fifth time readiing this. Still manages to make me cry. God this is beautiful...