Reviews for Fingers
Lil's chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
This piece is extremely well written applause worthy really

i love your command on the language and the flow it's beautiful please continue to write more fan fictions

lotoflove

Lily
clanmei chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
so sweet. James is adorable...
KingKhan chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
That is such a perfect way to propose...future husband, say all that and just like that and I promise, I will say yes... :)
sierendipity chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Lily hates to be interrupted when she's studying, especially when she's studying. That was the one thing I noticed that was a little off, but overall that was one of the most beautiful stories about them I've read. It just flowed and I love it.
Akt5us chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
This is so sweet and cute! I love it! :)
verbpreciousgem chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
aww.

i think it's amazing that you wrote such a sweet story that was centered around something as little as fingers(:

this was really good, definitely one of my favorite L/J oneshots!
fire.is.catching chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
that was very poetic but random...i dunno how to explain it but it was mperfect amazing job

cheers

live well smile lots update often
guuu chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
wow, i love ur idea with the fingers. ive never thought of fingers that way. the most i thought about my fingers is the fact that my pinkie has a lump in the middle, making it shorter, and as a result, making it harder for me to play the piano.
10101010101 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Oh gosh. I really love this. I saw your 'Introduce Yourself' thing on RL (I'm a newbie too!) and decided to look at your story and I'm really glad I did! I'll admit, the title 'Fingers' got my brain thinking elsewhere... *ahem* Sorry.

Anyway, this really was deep and definitely tugged on my heartstrings. I want a James darnit! lol. Thanks very much for the exceptional read!

~Turtle
scandalous muffins chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
I absolutely love it :)
gwvixen21 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Who knew a one shot about fingers could turn out this amazing. Loved it!
Wackysocks chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
I'm going to be honest with you.

I really liked this. It was great. The emotions were real, the plot was uncliched and the details with the fingers were enjoyable to read.

However, the swear words were not good. To me, they ruined the fic. For that reason, I won't put your story on my favorites. Otherwise, it was going there.

Wackysocks
Amy Lynn 5683 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
how cute! i loved this one! i havent read many lily and james stories but this one is adorable!
The Luna Complex chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Haha that was cute.

The Romans actually used thumbs up to signal death. (I had to do a whole report on the Gladiatorial fights)
Beautifully Ugly chapter 1 . 10/27/2007