Reviews for The Real World
jquackers chapter 3 . 12/6/2008
Woo! I loved this chapter. XD

LMAO. Your definition of teletubbies is AWESOME.
jquackers chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
O: Oh no. Evil people appeared! But yay! Shizuru! :D
jquackers chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Wo. I've been coming across a lot of angsty stories lately. XD

I like the end of this chapter. It's nice and blunt.
shiznats chapter 5 . 7/29/2007
wow...kookies-sama...a good chap as always...can't wait to read what will happen next...T_T
Kara Papas chapter 5 . 7/29/2007
you know this is the first time I've actually read this Kookie. Violent worlds in your mind...you are a teenager! LOL perverted thoughts are okay...just don't get drunk. -pauses- yeah, don't get drunk...LOL
glowie chapter 5 . 7/29/2007
Ah... too short!

You cheated! I thought there was gonna be some fun! :P

just kidding...

Hope you update soon. :)
glowie chapter 4 . 7/25/2007
_

I am soo feeling like Tucker rite now... :P

But i LOVED the escape! I can't wait to see their interaction. But I have a bad feeling about Natsuki being a manipulator... ugh.. so she gonna play around with Shizuru?

I hope she don't pull the I cannot love thingie... that is so gonna hurt.
faberryjuice chapter 4 . 7/25/2007
Very, very nice. Now it's getting exciting; can't wait to read more! :D
SychoBabbleX chapter 4 . 7/25/2007
Whoah. . i liked the first part. Very exciting. the second part just hurt the tiny ball that is is my brain. and you can't be dumb. You made the circle thng sound extremely complicated and smart. THAT my friend is pure genius in itself.
Lestaki chapter 3 . 7/23/2007
Poor Tomoe... transdimension karma's a bitch, even if I like her myself.

Excellent stuff, though. You've got an excellent ambience going, and it looks like it will be one hell of a ride. My only comment would be that some more of Shizuru's perspective would be nice, too. Considering they probably have very different views of the world, which are yet alike, that should be interesting.
faberryjuice chapter 3 . 7/22/2007
Very cool chapter, nicely done. Interesting that Natsuki attacks with the mind.

LOL, Teletubbies. I remember them... D:
faberryjuice chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
Nice chapter, interesting. So they were raised to be killers? Nice... can't wait to read more _
glowie chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
*whistle*

HRMM... ultimate killers huh? but... but... Natsuki only has brain powers now! not brawn! *sulk in the corner*

hehhe.. just kidding. :P

I'm sure they're gonna kick a** anyways.. hehehe...
shiznats chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
wow...now it's a lot clearer than before...Can't wait to see why they r the ultimate killers...Arigatto gozaimasu for updating..._
Prim8 chapter 2 . 7/7/2007