Reviews for Vampires Beginning
Jenihenpen chapter 4 . 10/7/2009
ooh I love this, I was instantly sucked in _ Please update soon! You say he becomes Heero's? I'm totally dying to see that!
yumi2482 chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
poor Trowa. interesting idea
Ichia chapter 4 . 2/8/2009
wah

update soon! but faster please
Ichia chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
Sorry I haven't review(ed?) I don't know why I don't have this thing in alert... or maybe I just forgot, sorry XD

Anyways, I think the chapter was quite small, but, what the hell, for me is only Trowa Trowa all around, but so far I'm liking it, somehow, I feel Trowa has just been dragged around like a toy, XD I mean, first with the hunterdudes, and then with the evilvampires and then Wufei, but I love the fanfic.

M... I don't know if Trowa's a virgin I'm guessing he is? if he is, make Wufei have his first time with Trowa in a vampiric way, it will be cute XD hahaha, so... so far, longer chapters, please? ;0;!
Fate chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
Interesting, looking forward to more! :)
Ichia chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
I love it x)

please update soon :3

first reply en second chapter? awwn I hope
Love Peace and Happiness chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Very nice first chapter and I like the direction it's heading. Update soon.8)
CatClawz chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Interesting...it'd be cool to know how Trowa got mixed up in all of this. And how he met Quatre.
cool chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
yay this story should be very interesting
SilverGreeneye chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Looks like a good start to me: it makes me want to read more. That's the mark of a good opening, right? I think that made more sense in my head, but the idea I'm trying to convey is "Good Job!"