Reviews for My Emerald Child
Joseph Orellana chapter 11 . 9/2
"lets find out"
Le 4 years later
*still waiting to find out*
ReaperDrone chapter 11 . 8/3
sooo good i don't mind the time skips since how he interacts or who were those who he trust in the way he describe them also did this end on a HP/Hr. an rewrite might not be needed more likely a sequel to this is much better after all Arcana is no longer a child but a young man, but hey it's your story so ill ride this to completion like the others before me.
Jyx The Berserk chapter 11 . 3/13
4 years mother fucker. 4! I've only found this story the day that i made this review, but god dammit, i need an update!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/1/2016
This is so good and fucking awful at the same time most of its shit but it has the potential to be a great fanfic but that never going to happen because the author has ruined it by making Harry to childish (when he's fucking eleven and with people who are constantly fighting) and lots of other things
Guest chapter 7 . 9/1/2016
If this is how he fucking goes back to his world I'm immediately fucking dropping this fic
Jason Alexander Snowdon chapter 5 . 2/17/2016
they should go to the space store and get some space cheedos
Tekurinmoto chapter 11 . 2/2/2016
Love the story
Alfemorphia chapter 11 . 11/19/2015
Master Cheif and Arcana's papa, Orion, meet the stcuk up, self centered, ever fucking Asshole Dumbldore who took the kid you both have grown attached to. Dumbledore, MEET YOUR DOOM!
pokemon chapter 3 . 11/8/2015
Gotta catch em all
LONE RANGER 97 chapter 8 . 10/18/2015
You make Albus Dumbledore sounds like a bastard that's power-hungry which is completely untrue. He cares for all of the students he's a nice guy
HiddenSky0411 chapter 11 . 8/12/2015
Please update please I am so exited and I feel like laughing and crying and ohmygosh please update!
KuramaNoKitsune chapter 11 . 6/27/2015
Please update!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/26/2015
Chief is going to skin Dumbledore alive, if he dosen't put a billet in his skull first. You made a good story so please continue, and Chief going roug for Harry makes senes in a way, that is if you Seen the adds for Halo 5 Guardians. Update soon:)
Guest chapter 11 . 6/26/2015
WHEN are you going to continue this story?!
Koiwai chapter 4 . 6/20/2015
It's so *sniff sniff* heartwarming. You just made a certain cry today!