Reviews for My Emerald Child
This is so good and fucking awful at the same time most of its shit but it has the potential to be a great fanfic but that never going to happen because the author has ruined it by making Harry to childish (when he's fucking eleven and with people who are constantly fighting) and lots of other things
If this is how he fucking goes back to his world I'm immediately fucking dropping this fic
Jason Alexander Snowdon chapter 5 . 2/17
they should go to the space store and get some space cheedos
Tekurinmoto chapter 11 . 2/2
Love the story
Alfemorphia chapter 11 . 11/19/2015
Master Cheif and Arcana's papa, Orion, meet the stcuk up, self centered, ever fucking Asshole Dumbldore who took the kid you both have grown attached to. Dumbledore, MEET YOUR DOOM!
pokemon chapter 3 . 11/8/2015
Gotta catch em all
LONE RANGER 97 chapter 8 . 10/18/2015
You make Albus Dumbledore sounds like a bastard that's power-hungry which is completely untrue. He cares for all of the students he's a nice guy
HiddenSky0411 chapter 11 . 8/12/2015
Please update please I am so exited and I feel like laughing and crying and ohmygosh please update!
KuramaNoKitsune chapter 11 . 6/27/2015
Please update!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/26/2015
Chief is going to skin Dumbledore alive, if he dosen't put a billet in his skull first. You made a good story so please continue, and Chief going roug for Harry makes senes in a way, that is if you Seen the adds for Halo 5 Guardians. Update soon:)
Guest chapter 11 . 6/26/2015
WHEN are you going to continue this story?!
Kuro Nekomata chapter 4 . 6/20/2015
It's so *sniff sniff* heartwarming. You just made a certain cry today!
Hollydoor chapter 11 . 6/18/2015
What about the emerald stars family?
Do they come?
Does the defyer hold true?
Does he bring the young emerald star to his family?
Will the fragmented one make an apperence?
And finally, will the hostess update?
If so when?
Fenryka chapter 11 . 6/6/2015
Omg. Love this story! Hope you're planning on continuing it.
Alaria von Ravencroft chapter 11 . 6/4/2015
Please tell me you plan on updating this I can't wait read the conversation between master chief and dumbledore I hope its epic