Reviews for Emancipation of Heaven's Court
ThelnnocentWriter chapter 16 . 7/8/2015
Poor doctor, he could have been fishing in Canada,but has to take care of the Winchester boys. luv the story bro
MysteryMadchen chapter 31 . 6/14/2009
I can't wait for more blind Sam. The last bit was just fantastic. Please no more sexual abuse on poor Sam though. :) Write quick and thanks for the story and leaving Sam blind, at least legally. Nicole.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 30 . 6/14/2009
SamDeanLover28 chapter 31 . 6/14/2009
winchester12 chapter 29 . 6/8/2009
loved it hope Dean and Jim gets to Sam before YED gets Sam first, what are those deamons going to do now, you have to update fast can't wait for more
SamDeanLover28 chapter 29 . 6/8/2009
1Pagan3 chapter 29 . 6/8/2009
uh oh... look like sammy's in bigger trouble than what they thought, hopefully dean can get in there and get him out soon! Thanks so much for the morning update... went great with the coffee! :)
MysteryMadchen chapter 28 . 5/18/2009
I hope that Sam is rescued soon and I hope that you leave Sam at least legally blind, that's what drew me to this story in the first place. Thanks for the update, Nicole.
AquarianNightSky chapter 28 . 5/18/2009
Uh oh.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 28 . 5/18/2009
Gett chapter 27 . 5/9/2009
Hey cool story - I was lucky enough to come in at chapter 27- Look forward to reading more -
SamDeanLover28 chapter 27 . 5/6/2009
excellent
MysteryMadchen chapter 27 . 5/5/2009
Please tell me that this chapter with Sam's prespective is before he's hauled off the Australia and that Dean did get to him in the last chapter. I'm kinda confused now. I hope that the person that took the glue off and woke Sam up in the previous chapter was Dean. I'm hoping Sam doesn't get his full sight back, but hey that's just me.. Thanks so much for the update and have a wonderful week, Nicole.
fireball1012 chapter 27 . 5/5/2009
loved it please hurry with the next chapter can't wait for more of this one
RedDragen chapter 26 . 4/7/2009
Oh no, what are you going to do now