Reviews for Shared Burdens
prodigal daughter chapter 7 . 7/16/2007
really enjoyed the last chapter!

it needs closure so definitely add a last chapter or if u want Sam could get sicker...
bullet-to-my-heart-x chapter 7 . 7/16/2007
SWEET! can't wait for next chapter and what do you mean by yes or no like i say no will you continue the story for like another 5 chapter or whatever or if i say yes will the next chapter be the final chapter?
L Quinn chapter 7 . 7/16/2007
Definitely needs at least 1 last chapter - can't wait to read any additional stories.
poisonivykiss chapter 7 . 7/16/2007

You aren't adding a final chapter.

YOU'RE GOING ON,

AND ON,

AND ON,

UNTIL I SAY SO! (: .
iS2.coheed.and.cambria chapter 7 . 7/16/2007
That was a good chapter, i really liked the angst and sick!sam lol Please do the last chapter!
Spuffyshipper chapter 7 . 7/16/2007
Good add another chapter.
Ibelieveinsam chapter 7 . 7/16/2007
This was my favorite chapter. I liked how Sam ended up getting sick while Dean was away. This allowed for some great Dean angst. I'm glad you decided to have Sam get worse and end up in the hospital too. The scene where Dean tried to get Sam to the car was very well written and I loved the Limp!Sam. I really enjoyed the part where Dean was feeling so guilty. I felt bad for him. I liked when he put his hand on Sam's chest. That was so sweet. I'm sad that this fic is almost over now but I'm looking forward to the next part. Great job! :)
JennMel chapter 7 . 7/16/2007
Great chapter
mollieclarke chapter 7 . 7/16/2007
excellent chapter

yes add a final chapter

once again brilliant writing

plz update soon
JoyofReading chapter 7 . 7/16/2007
Yes add one more chapter please.

Loved that Sam got even sicker (I must need help) love seeing Dean as the protective older brother. I hope that Sam wakes soon.

Want more!

Loving this story to death.
Onari chapter 7 . 7/16/2007
Hey there!

Great chapter, as usual. Don't we all love protective caring Dean? Anyway, I have a "but", I couldn't help it popping up on my mind, but since a relative of mine has recently gone into surgery I'm familiar with the procedures and...Assuming that Sam was coherent enough to sign his permission for the surgery, wouldn't it be all kinds of inconsiderate (not to say irregular) to take them into the operating room just like that without letting the family (that is Dean) know?

Lots of love!

xx
ziggy.uk chapter 7 . 7/15/2007
Fantastic chapter, so well written! Loved how you started it with Dean in the bar, not really wanting to be there, but wanting to give Sammy some space! And thank goodness he decided to return early as Sam was too weak to even reach for his phone!

Loved Dean's angst and guilt as Sam was having surgery, you got that to perfection!

Definitely another chapter please, Sam has to recover and it won't be a speedy process; the doc has already mentioned a week in hospital and the possibility of infection after surgery!

Great writing how Dean knew exactly what was going on with Sammy when he came round, so caring and so attentive, proves their bond is as strong as ever!

You and your writing rock, more please!
Emberseve chapter 7 . 7/15/2007
I really liked this chapter! My favorite part was when Sam first woke up from surgery...Oh and yes I do think that u should add a final chapter!

- Emberseve
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 7 . 7/15/2007
you mean a final chapter after this one? hm, no. I would like some more Sammy and Dean angst :D

great part!