Reviews for Shared Burdens

yes add a final chapter

once again brilliant writing

plz update soon
JoyofReading chapter 7 . 7/16/2007
Yes add one more chapter please.

Loved that Sam got even sicker (I must need help) love seeing Dean as the protective older brother. I hope that Sam wakes soon.

Want more!

Loving this story to death.
Onari chapter 7 . 7/16/2007
Hey there!

Great chapter, as usual. Don't we all love protective caring Dean? Anyway, I have a "but", I couldn't help it popping up on my mind, but since a relative of mine has recently gone into surgery I'm familiar with the procedures and...Assuming that Sam was coherent enough to sign his permission for the surgery, wouldn't it be all kinds of inconsiderate (not to say irregular) to take them into the operating room just like that without letting the family (that is Dean) know?

Lots of love!

xx
ziggy.uk chapter 7 . 7/15/2007
Fantastic chapter, so well written! Loved how you started it with Dean in the bar, not really wanting to be there, but wanting to give Sammy some space! And thank goodness he decided to return early as Sam was too weak to even reach for his phone!

Loved Dean's angst and guilt as Sam was having surgery, you got that to perfection!

Definitely another chapter please, Sam has to recover and it won't be a speedy process; the doc has already mentioned a week in hospital and the possibility of infection after surgery!

Great writing how Dean knew exactly what was going on with Sammy when he came round, so caring and so attentive, proves their bond is as strong as ever!

You and your writing rock, more please!
Emberseve chapter 7 . 7/15/2007
I really liked this chapter! My favorite part was when Sam first woke up from surgery...Oh and yes I do think that u should add a final chapter!

- Emberseve
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 7 . 7/15/2007
you mean a final chapter after this one? hm, no. I would like some more Sammy and Dean angst :D

great part!
Fendy chapter 7 . 7/15/2007
cool!
Rachelly chapter 7 . 7/15/2007
Wow! I just found your story and read it straight through! I love it! Such great angst with a hurt Sammy and guilty/worried Dean! I loved how your story progressed..first with the tension between the brothers and Sam suffering in silence...then Dean's discovery that his little bro was in trouble...then how attentive and caring Dean was...and now, an angsty hospital scene! Great job and great descriptions! I really like the pace of the story too with all its details. I like how you take your time and don't gloss over things. Super job! Can't wait for the next chapter!
alexisabove chapter 7 . 7/15/2007
Yes, please one more chapter!

Your story is one of my favorites. Some more closure would be awesome.

Great job, I hope to read some more soon! :)
Plutobaby494 chapter 7 . 7/15/2007
Well... I'd like to see another chapter, but I am not sure where you would go! Sam's obviously going to be fine! But this was a good chapter, please update soon!
funkyspunk chapter 7 . 7/15/2007
a final chapter? already? oh I will miss this story a lot! Im so happy u gave Dean the chance to feel his guilt! hehe. ywo more chapters? 3? *big smile* four? lol. five? including a major chickflick moment? and then an epilogue? and then a sequel? and then a series? lol nah kidding. that sorta proves how much I loved this story!

awesome update! YAY! Sammy finally got hospitalized! woohoo! cant wait for next chap!
pandora jazz chapter 7 . 7/15/2007
Enjoyed the chapter.

I like that Dean tried to give Sam the space that he requested, but was also 'overcome by apprehension by not having his brother in his sight,' maybe he 'knew' that Sam needed him.

Wonderful job with the protective and worried older brother. Sam may not have wanted to go to the hospital, but Dean wouldn't take any chances.

You did a good job with Sam. He didn't get better at the motel, so ended up with surgery. We got our hurt Sam and yet it wasn't dragged out. Very cute as Sam was frustrated by not being included the conversation between Dr. Hartman and Dean, great response by Dean, "As I was saying Sam will do whatever you think is best."

Poor Dean as he waited for Sam after surgery. He had to relive every guilty mistake he made when he didn't notice Sam was ill.

Loved the end as Dean sat with Sam and watched him sleep, just happy and releaved that his little brother was still with him.

If you leave the ending as is, excellent, but enjoyed your story, so one final chapter is OK too.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

I will look for your next one.

Take care.
SilverStorm06 chapter 7 . 7/15/2007
There should definitely be a final chapter. Great story, thanks for writing it! :)
sammygirl1963 chapter 7 . 7/15/2007
Awesome chapter-Thank God Dean felt the need to get back to his baby brother-saved his life!

And yes, most definitely, give us anoter chapter on Sam's recovery!
sammysgal chapter 7 . 7/15/2007
oh yea add a chapter or 2 or 5... make sam get out of the hospital then deny the fact that he isnt getting better! you write so well i never want it to end! that was a great chapter btw
440 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »