Reviews for Shared Burdens
Sonyama chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Dean no can guess ! Sammy sick
Guest chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
I love this fic so much, but tHE MISUSE OF SEMI-COLIN'S PISSES ME OFF D

A semi-colin is used to connect two independent, yet related sentences together. For example:

"Sam woke up gasping for breath; however, Dean remained asleep in his bed across the room."

The two parts of the sentence would be a complete sentence if they were to be on their own. If they were to be fragments with no subject, it is a misuse of a semi-colin.

ok bye
Crystalzap chapter 8 . 10/28/2013
loved it! very nice
Nicolene B chapter 8 . 10/23/2013
Amazing story!

Very well written and well thought out.

Sammy is by far my favourite character and I always thought I wouldn't be able to bear seeing him hurt - ur amazing story proved me wrong.

Keep up the awesome work!

Tychsen chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
Eeeee! I absolutely loved this story, written by such a talented writer! Loved the drama and Dean taking care of a hurt/limp Sam 33
Guest chapter 8 . 9/18/2013
A good story, but i missed some drama, i mean the story got some hurt/sam which is my facourite but were is the drama, i thought that dean is angry and that he shuts sam out of his minds but thats just 2 chapters and the others theRe is everThing normal.

But all in all i liked Your story,
Greetings from germany
scary-blue chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
kardicat chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
Wonderful story! Loved it!
AshleyMarie84 chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
nothing is better than Dean taking care of his Sammy. Love the story!
sami1010220 chapter 8 . 11/6/2012
Awwwwww, good job!
LISABABY71 chapter 8 . 6/13/2012
Loved your story! You really know how to bring these two characters together. Thank you for sharing a great read! Keep up the good work!
MysteryMadchen chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
Found your story while searching for a limp Sam story. I've only skimmed it so far but love the premise. Any chance you wrote a sequel in which Sam's bad kidney tanks and his other kidney is over taxed and he goes into renal failure? I'd love to read how Dean and Sam deal with Sam needing medical attention and dialysis, and such. Thanks so much, Nicole.
SuperPenguinLovesHerEdog chapter 8 . 5/1/2012
dean had better be careful hes going to start clucking soon from all that mother henning. Great story Thanks~
Ginnylove9990 chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
Great story. Loved every min. of it.
ILETUDRIVE chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
The core of who they are was so firmly developed in childhood that makes it impossible for them not to fall back into the pattern as adults. They can't speak the words but the actions are what is important.
451 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »