Reviews for Shared Burdens
MDarKspIrIt chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Go start for your story coz I gotta tell you, I can't wait for more. Love this Dean who bury his problems in the job. And poor Sammy, what will he do with his brother? Update soon plzz..
winchester-angst chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
aww poor sammy having to hide his pain from dean! i love it so far and i cant wait for more!
tona234angel chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
awesome job. can't wait for more
Tracy chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Excellent. Can't wait to find out what's wrong with Sam and see how Dean feels when he discovers it too!
LynyrdSkynyrdRoadie chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
O, Dean is not friendly. And Sammy in pian. I love it.

Update please!
maxandkiz chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Great start! Dean's going to be upset with himself when he finds out Sam's hurt. Can't wait for more.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Great, you have started a new story, just loved your other ones! Dean is definitely displaying the classic Dean behaviour of shutting out Sam and brooding on the guilt that he feels because of the bad hunt! And as he is pissed off he doesn't care if he's annoying Sam! But Sammy is hurt, a fact that he is hiding from Dean at the moment, and Dean is too preoccupied to notice! Blood in the urine doesn't sound good though, and with another day ahead cooped up in the impala, Sam's health is bound to deteriorate! Once Dean finds out though it will be something else for him to feel guilty about, but he will probably also be annoyed at Sam for not telling him! A case of the pot calling the kettle black!

Fantastic first chapter, can't wait for chapter 2!
Lia76 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
I can easily see both Sam and Dean reacting as you have portrayed them. I look forward to the next chapter!
swenglish chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Great start. Can't wait to see what happens :) Poor Sammy he is in for a treat, isn't he? Hrm..I wonder if he got a bruised kidney or if there is a kidneystone on its way...Please update soon again :)
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Fantastic start to a wonderful story! Dean is sure going to feel like an a** when he finds out how bad Sam is hurting and he never even noticed!

And Sam is ignoring what sounds like a sign of internat bleedingso not good! He needs to admit to Dean whats going on before things get worse-but then that stubborn Winchester pride is keeping him from doing so!

Plese update ASAP. I need to read more of this story!
mollieclarke chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
excellent start

plz update soon
Wofl chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Oh Dean. Can't you see your Sammy is hurting? Lovely chapter. Looking forward to more.
Scared of Pennies chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Awesome first chapter, love the setup uh oh I'm thinking there is something very wrong with Sammy! Internal bleeding maybe? I can't wait for the limp!Sam and the guilty!Dean that will be coming after the way Dean is treating him.

Update soon!
gothraven89 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Fantastic Start!

ANXIOUSLY WAITING FOR MORE!

UPDATE SOON!
Valtira chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Grumpy Dean - whatz up with that - LOL I think you did a great job with Dean - when somethings bothering him, he clams up hides behind the walls he's constructed. Its just too bad Sammy is usually the one to pay the price. Cool fic so far, need more - as usual.

Hugs