Reviews for Shared Burdens
Ibelieveinsam chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
I'm really liking this so far. I think you characterized Dean realistically. He's feeling guilty and upset so obviously he is going to be more abrasive and not notice how badly Sam is hurt. Sam looks like he needs a doctor though. He must have some internal bleeding. I like the premise of this and how Sam is hiding his injury. I can't wait to see what happens when Dean finds out Sam is hurt.
Deanaholic1 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
ohh it SO AWESOME!

JoyofReading chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Actually I think you did a pretty good job of portraying Dean. I don't want to give out any spoilers so I won't say why.

Sam needs to open his mouth and tell Dean how badly he feels. I'm guessing what's wrong and if I'm right it's not good at all.

Glad I got a story alert for your new story!
Kaewi chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
I'm hooked so far. Looks like Sam's situation will only get worse, and Dean will get a reality check. I don't think you've made him appear too harsh in this chapter. Everything he's done so far seems justified (at least from Dean's perspective it does, considering the circumstances and his ignorance to Sam's injuries).

I do have some constructive critisism though. There is a line with Dean saying "whilst" in conversation, and I really have a hard time believing he would ever say that. It's a perfectly fine word to include in a fic, but in dialogue it just doesn't fit (at least in my mind). I don't mean to offend, just adding in my 2 cents.

Anyway, can't wait to read more!
Cbloom chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Interesting start, looking forward to more!
simplyjazzie09 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
I didn't get a chance to read the whole thing yet (my puter is nuts /) But I wanted to comment for support and tell you that I live it so far.

Hope there's more coming soon!
SNLOVER chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
I totally loved it! I love when Dean is a bit harsh cause that just means he'll feel bad about it and I LOVE it when DEAN has something to feel bad about. He does love his brother and tries to protect him but Dean isn't perfect and he does mess. And GOD I love it when he does mess up and Sam is the one who pays the price for it.

Keep'em coming!
mrs.kerr.mckinnon chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Oh, brilliant, more soon please, very entertaining, poor Sam!
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
I love it. As long as Dean doesn't stay mean for to long. Hope you update soon.
MDarKspIrIt chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Go start for your story coz I gotta tell you, I can't wait for more. Love this Dean who bury his problems in the job. And poor Sammy, what will he do with his brother? Update soon plzz..
winchester-angst chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
aww poor sammy having to hide his pain from dean! i love it so far and i cant wait for more!
tona234angel chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
awesome job. can't wait for more
Tracy chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Excellent. Can't wait to find out what's wrong with Sam and see how Dean feels when he discovers it too!
LynyrdSkynyrdRoadie chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
O, Dean is not friendly. And Sammy in pian. I love it.

Update please!
maxandkiz chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Great start! Dean's going to be upset with himself when he finds out Sam's hurt. Can't wait for more.
449 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 Next »