Reviews for Shared Burdens
Lia76 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
I can easily see both Sam and Dean reacting as you have portrayed them. I look forward to the next chapter!
swenglish chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Great start. Can't wait to see what happens :) Poor Sammy he is in for a treat, isn't he? Hrm..I wonder if he got a bruised kidney or if there is a kidneystone on its way...Please update soon again :)
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Fantastic start to a wonderful story! Dean is sure going to feel like an a** when he finds out how bad Sam is hurting and he never even noticed!

And Sam is ignoring what sounds like a sign of internat bleedingso not good! He needs to admit to Dean whats going on before things get worse-but then that stubborn Winchester pride is keeping him from doing so!

Plese update ASAP. I need to read more of this story!
mollieclarke chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
excellent start

plz update soon
Wofl chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Oh Dean. Can't you see your Sammy is hurting? Lovely chapter. Looking forward to more.
Scared of Pennies chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Awesome first chapter, love the setup uh oh I'm thinking there is something very wrong with Sammy! Internal bleeding maybe? I can't wait for the limp!Sam and the guilty!Dean that will be coming after the way Dean is treating him.

Update soon!
gothraven89 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Fantastic Start!

ANXIOUSLY WAITING FOR MORE!

UPDATE SOON!
Valtira chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Grumpy Dean - whatz up with that - LOL I think you did a great job with Dean - when somethings bothering him, he clams up hides behind the walls he's constructed. Its just too bad Sammy is usually the one to pay the price. Cool fic so far, need more - as usual.

Hugs
LookAfterSammyDean chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Hi

That is an interesting Story.

Like the beginning.

Hope you are a fast writer lol
JessaLin chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
I enjoyed reading your story, and was surprised to be drawn into it. I believe you portrayed Sam and Dean nicely and in character, but could have given more insite into the case they were pursuing. Continue to write, because I look forward to the continuation of this piece.
kritters03 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Great start! update soon!
Samjacklover aka Sammy chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Great start, can't wait to see where it is heading!
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Hey there Sweety

wow what a great start I was nearly going to leave this until the morning coz my bed is calling but I couldn't help myself and well am I glad I did.

So looking forward to the next chapter

hugs Shelly