Reviews for Shared Burdens
NK chapter 5 . 3/20/2009
I'm incredibly relieved and happy that Dean didn't just completely take Sam's word. I mean, there's trust and everything but reassurance is grand.

Kudos to Dean and the author.
NK chapter 3 . 3/20/2009
These twolones really made me laugh... maybe it's my dry humor. Hehe.

"He’d have a novel soon, Sam thought."

"Did he really look that pathetic, he wondered."

Oh dear Sam. Money is evil... a necessary one anyway.

Thanks for keeping it realistic. I greatly appreciate and admire that.
NK chapter 2 . 3/20/2009
I think I'm becoming my English teacher, but I just HAD to note this line: "Reluctantly. Slowly. Painfully. Carefully. He got up."

It's like I felt it. Maybe because I have a little pain myself at the moment. But the ending repetition of "ly" was definitely noticed and greatly appreciated.

I'm a little mad that Dean made Sam wait to urinate! That was so cruel. Holding in your pee is rather uncomfortable enough after a long time (I would know! Hehe), but having to do that while you're in pain... well, that's just got to suck!
NK chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
I am very interested in the direction that this story is headed...

Dean is still Dean, despite his snarky and closed-off self.

And Sam is... a litle brother who cares. Hehe.

Very nice work.
Jazmingirl chapter 8 . 3/10/2009
so nice and sweet I love Deans protectivenes
Zuzanny chapter 8 . 1/20/2009
That was very sweet. :)
ceesnfan chapter 8 . 1/18/2009
aww! it was so cute! i loved it! 400! :D
Miyo86 chapter 6 . 1/11/2009
Really, I wasn't going to review this until the end chapter, but your author's note convinced me too, if only because it struck me as both funny and sad at the same time. We read/write stories in which characters we claim to love get mauled,sick,and injured in the most gratuitous ways possible. What kind of people are we? How is this sane?

Note that as I say this, I have clicked to chapter 7...yes, we're all flipping nuts. XD I loved the card scene too, very cute.
Kazuki Landen chapter 8 . 11/16/2008
I'd love to give some contructive criticism... it's useful and all that... unfortunately, there's absolutely nothing in this fic I can criticise, cause it's just so damn good.

Probably the best Supernatural fic I've read; definitely the best hurt/comfort.

Dean was wonderful (I love the guilt) and Sam was just adorable. I spent the whole fic wanting to hug him better...

Hope you get the magic 400 reviews I'm sure you're looking for :)
writeeofpassage chapter 8 . 11/9/2008
OMG i loved this story so much! You're an amazing writer! You depicted each of their personalities so accurately! Fantastic job!
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 8 . 10/26/2008
Aw... No one can resist protective Dean.
Me chapter 7 . 9/11/2008
That was soo cute
Farrah chapter 4 . 9/11/2008
Aww come on it build character lol :)
fdx chapter 8 . 7/18/2008
loved it! you are a great writer.
Muffy Morrigan chapter 8 . 7/1/2008
Sorry this review has taken so long! I read this story when I was lurking and have madly been trying to find it again! I love it-Awesome writing, awesome work on the brothers!

Rated: Five Impalas cruising down the highway to the strains of Back in Black!
451 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »