Reviews for Don't Dream It, Be It
Chris4 chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
That was fun.
RandomWolf121 chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
I can't breathe! Laughing too hard! This made my day!
Terpsichore92 chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
Wow, great story! I've got some seriously amusing mental images of the Doctor as Frank-n-Furter now, thanks to you! And I must say, I completely get where Rose is coming from on finding him attractive like that. Despite the fact that I don't find Tim Curry to be a particularly attractive person, and the fact that I don't have any sort of affinity for drag queens, I think that he's surprisingly sexy in that role. Especially in the scene where he sings Sweet Transvestite... I'm just glad someone else seems to share my opinion, even if it is a fiction character. :D Amazing story, by the way. It was sexy, funny, and extremely well-written. Nice job.
emeraldeyedirishdaughter chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
The doctor in drag. So funny and so original. I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Something about men in drag that gets one turned on. Thanks so much for the fantastic read. One of the best tales I've read on here. Cheers
Hallow Eve chapter 6 . 2/2/2009
I loved it when the Doctor warned Rose not to call him her sweet transvestite. Had me busted up laughing. Awesome story. ;)
Goth Angel UK chapter 6 . 11/28/2008
Now that was a fresh story! Very good too, bar a few small spelling mistakes and typos. Could beta it for you, if you like? I'd love to help make it even better, as I enjoyed it so much!
Jack Hawksmoor chapter 5 . 8/8/2008
(sigh)

Your smut is hot and very satisfying. Well written and totally in character. Thanks so much for this!
Jack Hawksmoor chapter 4 . 8/8/2008
Yes! Snogging!
Jack Hawksmoor chapter 3 . 8/8/2008
Oh, fantastic. FANTASTIC. I can so see the Doctor completely confident in drag. 'This is what I'm wearing, and it's georgeous, so shut it'. So great.
NightmareMonster chapter 6 . 7/31/2008
I was laughing so hard at the thought of the Doctor dressed as Frank'n'Furter. Great job. I wonder what Jack would have thought in that situation.

Now I want to watch The Rocky Horror Picture Show again :)
Anna McNarin chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
You know, I bet he really would dress up like that, and wouldn't it be a riot.
CheesyFace chapter 6 . 6/17/2008
I thought that it was a very funny story, i laughed quite a lot when the Doctor turned up as the Sweet Transvesite, although somehow i can imagine the Doctor doing that- ha ha ha.

There is actually someone at my school who looks exactly like Frank-n-Furter, me and my friends call him the Sweet Transvestite, i think i may have forgotten his actual name. LOL!

:-)
mebee chapter 6 . 3/31/2008
LMAO - that was bril! I could NOT stop saying 'oh my god' when I saw where you were going RE:the doctor's costume P great story - really enjoyed it!
rafina chapter 6 . 3/8/2008
I absolutely loved this! I've tried to read crossover so many times that I really didn't think I would be able to enjoy this but boy was I wrong! Only crossover I've ever finished. You did very well following the RH story as well as staying true to 10 and Rose.

Be still my heart the thought of David Tennant in stockings and heels. It'll be a while to get that picture out of my head. Perfect way to ignore the blizzard. Thanks:)
elmo-doodle chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
*dies laughing on the floor*

i'll never able to watch the Rocky Horror without thinking of David Tennant instead of Tim Curry

hehe!