Reviews for Save Me
YouSpeakToMySoul chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Just wanted to say I loved it, and you have great taste in music:')
mandable chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Wonderful, I enjoyed every minute of it. i wonder why it doesn't have more reviews?
Rob-girl chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
jlp jlp chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
another 1derful story plz write a sequal...

p.s. my fav. ship is r.l. and n.t.

teehee
gnbrules chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
How dare I not review this story? I read this awhile back ago, and I swore I left a review, but apparently I didn't. So anyway... I love this story! It's absolutely awesome!
marie padfoot's love chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Tonks won! Yuppi! *.*

Good One-shot!

I like it!

‘Please, forgive me for loving you.’

I'm crying!

*cry* *cry* *cry*
evenstar62442 chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Ok, il mio inglese non è brillante... alla fine non ho capito Remus ha sussurrato? O in qualche modo lei ha capito quello che pensava? Comunque sia questo modo di scoprire che anche lui l'ama è molto dolce (e toglie il problema che lui non l'avrebbe mai detto ad alta voce).

Bella anche la parte in cui Lupin considera Tonks una ragazzina prima e una donna poi, a seconda di come gli fa più comodo.

E alla fine lei che gli dici di salvarla... me ha aria sognante...

ciao
the-original-hufflepuff chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
"and you know – you just do – that he’s saving you."

That last line was so good, as was the rest of the story (the Within Temptation quote at the beginning fit so well). I love this kind of angsty Remus/Tonks fic.
Jenny-Beth chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
*sigh* Oh how emotional I am. I nearly cried with all of his arguments and things that us fans and Tonks all know is nonsense. This is a truly wonderful story and you did a fantastic job writing it. Thank you.

-Jenn
Nicole-ahh chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
the walls are crumbling! love that! and this story. will there be more?
Crisalyde chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Oh, dear God! What a truly wonderful fic! I must admit that you made me cry! (And that's a compliment since I barely cry when I read angsty fics). This fic grabbed me so strongly... it is so very beautiful! I love how you write the point of view; it's as if Tonks' is really talking to me. And the part where Tonks said that she'll die anyway without Remus... that got me. Hard.

Wonderful, simply wonderful. *Faves*