Reviews for To Take What is Mine
Slayerblue chapter 27 . 12/22/2016
Noooooo dont end it there
kickassam chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Red Hope,
you are such an amazing mind blowing unique writer. you seem to have the gift of being a true author, just like j.k. Rowling. she too makes her stories real where you can see them with your eyes and forget you are reading. you are awesome and you are giving me something wonderful to read. thank you so much for means so much to me. i love all you work. please continue to write, i know that probably doesnt mean much from me but your stories make my day that much brighter.
your biggest fan
kim
Guest chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
There was one mistake made in this chapter. Gabrielle was not purchased by Cornelio but by his son Michelmus. He took possession of his property after his son's murder.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/11/2011
I've said this before, I am saying it now, and I know I'll say it again; but I love your plot lines. So freaking good! I started this at 12:30 am. I went to be at 2:30 am. I'd been reading this all through the day. During class, on the bus, even when my friend called to chat. I was reading this every chance I got. But it got hard because it was like the fates didn't want me to read. They kept sending distractions. I finally finished at 4:30 am I finished. My circadian clock is so messed up right now.

Let's start with the obvious. I am so relieved that Ephiny and Gabrielle broke up. I kept thinking, 'oh crap! If Xena shows up and sees Ephiny then someone's gonna be missing some feathers.' but thankfully that was taken care of. Don't get me wrong I like Ephiny an all, but Gabrielle is supposed to be with Xena. End of story!

Next, I'd like to go into how awesome Xena is for conquering Greece for the betterment of the country. In a way, Xena reminds me of a female Kratos (from the games series God of War). I think it's so cool that she uses her past and anger to fuel her into bettering her homeland. And I think it's even cooler that she's on this road to end slavery. All the while she never stops looking for Gabrielle. To me that's just so sweet, and true devotion. As for Gabrielle...how dare she not contact Xena? She knew where she was, what she was doing, and she could have easily contacted the ruler! I think I am missing a tuff of hair, I was so aggravated towards her actions.

Speaking of Gabrielle and her actions, it is so badass that she challenges Queen Melosa. As irate as I was about her life choices, I couldn't think of a better queen. And to be honest, Gabrielle got so much hotter when she was an Amazon queen with short hair...actually all the Amazons are pretty hot, minus Alti. She's kind of gross, and her voice makes me uncomfortable.

I love animals. I especially love dogs. So when you introduce Faolan as this guardian of the Amazons I was pretty psyched. He's just so cool, being a white wolf who is awesome. I admit I was bawling when he died. It was just so sad, and I hated Seven, like crazy. Which brings me into my next round of compliments. The idea of an automaton is pure genius. I first discovered your work for Sarah and Cameron, and it just pleases me like no other, that there is that 'Terminator in Ancient Greece' feel. So cool.

Well I thought I'd just post this, I am in the middle of reading 'To Fight for What is Mine.' and it is crazy!

Thank you for posting.
Wispr chapter 27 . 4/18/2009
Bloody good ending!

Wispr chapter 26 . 4/18/2009
Love your version of Seven and Janeway... VERY interesting.

Wispr chapter 25 . 4/18/2009
I getting the feeling Xena and Gabrielle will be parting ways soon and man thats a downer. Great story!

Wispr chapter 24 . 4/18/2009
Another spellbinding chapter, love the closeness that is redeveloping between those two.

Wispr chapter 23 . 4/18/2009
The funeral really was a emotionally powerful scene. You did a fantastic job with writing that.

Wispr chapter 22 . 4/18/2009
Love the revelations in this chapter and also how Xena and Gabrielle are growing closer.

Wispr chapter 21 . 4/18/2009
Very nice aftermath you have written and I like how you are doing Sevens situation.

Wispr chapter 20 . 4/18/2009
Now that was a wonderfully described battle, both the main fight scene and the army battle.

Great work.

Wispr chapter 19 . 4/18/2009
Now this was a really cool chapter. Love the Mythology behind the three of them and the visit from Gaia.

Also you do a great job with the personalities you give your minor characters.

Wispr chapter 18 . 4/17/2009
Love the dance... made me google it to see what it was like. Very neat. The final scene between Gabrielle and Xena made me a bit choked up!

Wispr chapter 17 . 4/17/2009
This chapter left me with sore cheeks from grinning so much as I read it. Great work.