Reviews for Making Good
Top Hats and Other Items chapter 23 . 6/10/2014
You can't seriously leave it at this. This is the first fanfic of Wicked I've ever read, and it's easily one of the better fanfics on the site. Please continue it :) Please?
Spanishgirlnotreally14 chapter 23 . 6/25/2013
As Long as You're Mine...if only my Fiyero would come and tell me that...I cried when he saw Talleen for the first time. Keep it up
Caricature of a Witch chapter 23 . 7/31/2012
Well, this story obviously hasn't been updated for quite a while, but still... I like it and I'd be very happy if it'd go on xD Please?
WickedBrony chapter 23 . 5/25/2012
GET THIS OUT OF INDEFINATE BREAK! This is really good, and I think all of us want to see the Dillamond family reunion. CONTINUE!
WickedBrony chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
That was a very sweet chapter. So the Wizard made Dr. Dillamond speechless while said doctor has a wife and three kids at home? *Thinks for a moment. Sees a baseball bat nearby, picks it up.* Oh, Wizard...
Victoria Pendragon chapter 23 . 4/27/2011
Don't stop the story here! The little one is so cute! Please try to finish, it's such a good story.
Victoria Pendragon chapter 10 . 4/26/2011
I knew it!
Victoria Pendragon chapter 8 . 4/26/2011
It's a "her eggo is PREGGO" wedding!
Victoria Pendragon chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
YES! I KNEW it! Dizzy spells a month or two after that night can only mean one thing! Also, did you run out of ideas for this story? Is that why you put it on hiatus?
SilkenPetal chapter 22 . 3/18/2011
Please oh please oh please update. I really want to know what happens next!
SilkenPetal chapter 23 . 2/1/2011
I love it, and I know it has been a long time since you updated but I really wish you would soon.
DarthVandola chapter 4 . 7/16/2010
oooh the suspence! i'm loving it!
DarthVandola chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Omg, i'm about to cry as well! You wrote this so well! ok, now i'm crying... dang it.
ElphabaROCKS chapter 23 . 1/29/2010

It's really sad that you chose to quit updating this, for I'm extremely impressed in both it and the prequel. Your writing style is superb and the dialog is excellent. If you can, please continue this story, as it is the best post-musical Wicked fanfic I have ever read.
Elizabeth chapter 23 . 1/13/2009
Please Update! Don't just abandon this story! IT is so good!