Reviews for Human After All
That was the cutest thing i have ever read :D
the unknown chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
Good writing I'm enjoying this so far
Kat Woman chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
Dubbed 'AWSOME'! XOXOXO!
Kat Woman chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
Heh, Lucy Pose.
Kat Woman chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Huray for happy endings! There are not to many of those in Elfen Lied, you know, with all the gore of people being mutilated by a certain killer diclonius that I do NOT care to mention! HAHAHA! XOXOXO BYE NOW!
Simply chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Brilliant
osaka-chan4 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Wow...nice job on the first chapter! (runs off to read more)
Peanuckle chapter 3 . 2/19/2008
Review from the vaults!

“WHAT! SIR THIS IS MADNESS!” He was shocked that the all the facility had done was under the will of the man in front of him.

The unlucky scientist felt several invisible hands lift him by the throat.

“No, this is SPARTA!.”

Fix'd. :)
saftsenkel chapter 3 . 12/7/2007
Stayed nice till the end, I can only repeat that I really like this story :
saftsenkel chapter 2 . 12/7/2007
Doesn't even surprise me anymore, you had the same idea about handling the jealousy of Yuka, I'm really enjoying this.
saftsenkel chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Woah finally found someone else that thinks the same about Lucy (or whatever you want to call her). Nice read, I sometimes develop little stories like that in my own mind, always quite heartwarming ;)
Lonely Kitty chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
heh,heh, great job! i liked it. i really hope you write more stories - kep it up nya!

Lonely Kitty chapter 2 . 11/12/2007
i really like your style of writing. its not uncommen but it has a certain flair. i cant wait for the next one Keep it up nya!

Lonely Kitty chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
- the kitty is content. keep it up nya!

MindAsylum chapter 3 . 8/29/2007
I thought that while it kind of skimmed over the very dichotomous (is that a word?) relationship b/w Kouta and Kaede, you show signs of considerable potential here. My favorite line was "crunched into a wafer of twisted and chewed metal." Good imagery is hard to come by, particularly in fanfics. Remember, it's always the small things that make or break a writing style. Also, yes, the ending was short, but the idea contained there were very useful, particularly the idea about hugging with vectors, and the idea of re-creating that day at the zoo (nice touch with the Nana comparison to Kaede), it really helps bridge the gap b/w those two characters. Keep it up.